By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - In Stunning Admission, Dorsey Acknowledges Twitter's "Left-Leaning" Bias

RolStoppable said:
Isn't it the case that any levelheaded person will be categorized as left-leaning?

Don't know if i would call the majority of left-leaning people levelheaded these day with their identity-politics and other things

Around the Network

OP is a fake comment. Accuses the institution of bias, proceeds to quote CEO as saying that his employees complete their duties neutrally.

Why can't his employees be left leaning? Let people have their own opinions. Being left or right leaning IS NOT A CRIME. Can we please stop acting like it is?

Reality has a liberal bias.

So? There are biases within every single company out there. It's like pointing out that the sky is blue.

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
It's his platform. Don't like it? Free market. Make yourself a conservatwitter.

Exactly. This isn't a government owned platform. What's wrong with it being biased? Breitbart is biased towards the Right, there's platforms for all walks of politics. Twitter just happens to be a big one. They love to bring up the amendments only when its convenient for them. When the baker didn't have to bake the gay cake, they praised it...and now an owner of a platform doesn't have to favor one political side...they're livid. You just can't win with them.

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 20 August 2018

I don't see a problem.

Ljink96 said:
OTBWY said:

Exactly. This isn't a government owned platform. What's wrong with it being biased? Breitbart is biased towards the Right, there's platforms for all walks of politics. Twitter just happens to be a big one. They love to bring up the amendments only when its convenient for them. When the baker didn't have to bake the gay cake, they praised it...and now an owner of a platform doesn't have to favor one political side...they're livid. You just can't win with them.

The most funny argument I've seen is conservatives cry about monopolies of these platforms, while their very same ideology says that there are no monopolies in free markets. But muh big government! <- I thought Trump was their guy. Heh.

The baker cake, Sarah Jeong, and now we have this, conservatives are full of contradictions

Proud to be a Californian.

Ljink96 said:
OTBWY said:

can you point out the poster who said that there's something wrong with twitter staff being left leaning?