By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2018: The New England Patriots win Super Bowl LIII

Who Will Win Super Bowl LIII?

Saints 5 21.74%

Chiefs 2 8.70%

Rams 3 13.04%

Patriots 9 39.13%

Cowboys 2 8.70%

Chargers 1 4.35%

Eagles 1 4.35%

Colts 0 0%

Total:23

HOW ABOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!

Around the Network

Sorry I missed the last several weeks man. Was dealing with some personal shit over the holidays.

MTZehvor said:
NobleTeam360 said:
I'm assuming we can still submit picks for the other games, I had sent a pm yesterday but didn't see the email address option until now. So I just emailed the remaining games, if not then ignore

Yep. Got your picks.

There are two NFC East teams representing the 4 NFC teams left in the playoff. And you said Cowboys division is weak lol. Also, if the Redskins had their starting QB there was a good chance they would've made it.

Good lord, Bears need a new kicker. Not that I can talk, Cowboys need one too.

Fuckin Parkey..

My buddy, a big football guy, near mid season is like "This dude Parkey's going to be the death of us". I was like, "haha yeah sure man." Little did I know.. Guess he did know what he was talking about after all.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

To be fair to Parkey, with 300 yds, the rest of the offense could only get 1 TD. Parkey hit 3 other FG's and probably would have hit the extra point making it a tie, but the rest of the Bears offense failed a 2 pt conversion and then Parkey fails a longer FG that happens to be at the end of the game. They should replace him for sure for the rest of the missed FGs during the season, but that game was not only on him.

Snoopy said:
MTZehvor said:

Yep. Got your picks.

There are two NFC East teams representing the 4 NFC teams left in the playoff. And you said Cowboys division is weak lol. Also, if the Redskins had their starting QB there was a good chance they would've made it.

...unless my memory is failing me horribly, I'm pretty sure I never said anything like that. I said the Giants were terrible, and that playing your division rivals is not tougher than playing outside of it, regardless of division. You'll have to point me to where I said the NFC East was a weak division.

MTZehvor said:
Snoopy said:

...unless my memory is failing me horribly, I'm pretty sure I never said anything like that. I said the Giants were terrible, and that playing your division rivals is not tougher than playing outside of it, regardless of division. You'll have to point me to where I said the NFC East was a weak division.

You made the point the Bears division is weak and then try to compare the scenario multiple times to the Cowboys. Not only that but you also showed many times that you are not impressed with Cowboys at all, the division winners. So if you're not impressed by the Cowboys, you must think their division is weak. Also, Giants are not weak, they almost beat the Cowboys and Eagles, 2 of the top 4 teams in the NFC. Proving my point yet again these division teams play hard.

Last edited by Snoopy - on 06 January 2019

Snoopy said:
MTZehvor said:

You made the point the Bears division is weak and then try to compare the scenario multiple times to the Cowboys. Not only that but you also showed many times that you are not impressed with Cowboys at all, the division winners. So if you're not impressed by the Cowboys, you must think their division is weak. Also, Giants are not weak, they almost beat the Cowboys and Eagles, 2 of the top 4 teams in the NFC. Proving my point yet again these division teams play hard.

...all of a sudden, I now understand why reading comprehension scores are so bad across the board for the state of Texas.

MTZehvor said:
Snoopy said:

...all of a sudden, I now understand why reading comprehension scores are so bad across the board for the state of Texas.

... all of sudden I know why you make excuses.