By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Spoilers] New Character Leaked for Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

Sorry guys about the tittle. Changed it so it doesn't spoil it for anyone else.

Around the Network

Good job OP, you just spoiled at least two guys, one of whom wanted that character really badly in Smash.

I don't even care if I get banned, even though I already saw the leak, I'm legit mad that you didn't have the common sense to think posting something like that in the title would be problematic.

The title was clearly a violation of rule 8.

"Do not post spoilers unless you have CLEARLY marked them as such - if necessary using the 'spoiler' tool in “styles”. Be sensible here. The plot twist in The Empire Strikes Back is not a spoiler. The plot twist in BioShock is."

Last edited by Ultrashroomz - on 08 August 2018

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Yea that was pretty bad for the title but everyone makes mistakes.
I'm actually more excited now for the direct tomorrow as i wasn't expecting any more fighters for the game. Everything more is just extra at this point.
Reveal a story mode, i'm in heaven.
If you don't, it's ok but atleast have decent new modes this time, smash tour was the biggest downgrade in history compare to Subspace.

mZuzek said:
xMetroid said:
I'm actually more excited now for the direct tomorrow as i wasn't expecting any more fighters for the game. Everything more is just extra at this point.
If you don't, it's ok but atleast have decent new modes this time, smash tour was as bad as amiibo festival.

Did you seriously think they wouldn't have a new character reveal at a Smash Direct? Dude.

Well, no i knew they wouldn't reveal the entire roster before, but i honestly didn't care if that was the case you know ?

Like i said in the other thread, i'm already beyond satisfied with the roster and if there is something new, great, if not, i don't really care tbh.

Although like Sakurai said, the point was to make every character comeback, i don't think there will be much more new fighters so maybe 2 more are going to be announced and there will be 1-2 hidden in the game or in DLC.

Just hope they took some time to change the actual modes and not just characters again like they did with Smash 4 which was all about the characters..

mZuzek said:
xMetroid said:
If you don't, it's ok but atleast have decent new modes this time, smash tour was as bad as amiibo festival.

Did you seriously think they wouldn't have a new character reveal at a Smash Direct? Dude.

I didn't. When I saw the leak I got hyped because we would be getting a new character and I thought we might get more.

Also sorry again about the tittle. I made the thread cause I was pretty hyped and took a shower so I wasn't able to quickly change it.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
mZuzek said:

To be honest, I've read about some things that hinted at another new specific character for the roster ... *Possible spoiler incoming*

Isabelle from Animal Crossing ... wth is Sakurai smoking ?!! I hope it won't be true but still ...

I think that might be an echo fighter. 

Oh boy someone's ass is getting fired.

jason1637 said:

It's Simon Belmont. 

The Galga Medley song was renamed to Bloody Tears/ Monster Dance which are from Castlevania so many people are speculating Simon will be announced during tomorrow's direct.

Source is Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/95i99m/for_some_reason_the_galaga_remix_from_the_smash/

This doesn't mean anything though? I mean Smash 4 had songs from Golden Sun, Paper Mario and other series that aren't represented in the game outside of trophies, so what makes this any different?

Last edited by Shaqazooloo0 - on 08 August 2018

Wow, I've never seen such an angry response, didn't realise people cared that much about being spoiled over a direct. I mean we get stuff posted all the time for E3 etc and no one seems to care then, and that's entire game reveals, not just a character.

Leaked announcements are posted here all the time.

Last edited by Barkley - on 08 August 2018

Barkley said:

Wow, I've never seen such an angry response, didn't realise people cared that much about being spoiled over a direct. I mean we get stuff posted all the time for E3 etc and no one seems to care then, and that's entire game reveals, not just a character.

Leaked announcements are posted here all the time.

The original post had it as part of the title, with no spoiler warning. The mods changed it to what it is now. I can see why it would seem like an oddly vehement reaction with the current version, ha ha