By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles 4 Demo Out Now on PS4/XB1/Switch

Loved VC1 and ended up being one of my fav games for that gen. so far I’m really enjoying VC4 demo and it must be the start of the main game as you can carry over the demo save to the main game when bought. It’s good to see the game has great characters again which was a major strength in n the other VC games especially VC1.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Played the demo, like it very much and it's on my to-buy-list. But I doubt I'll get it at release, probably more down the road during a sale.

Shiken said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Yeah, they really should have brought 2 and 3 to modern systems by now. I mean, since the original is on everything including PC, then why not do the same for the sequels? 

You can get 2 on the VITA store already, 3 is still MIA though.

I remember reading somewhere that 4 and 1 have a lot more to do with one another while 2 and 3 are more like side stories that tie into the canon, but have less of a connection.

In any case, if 4 does well enough I could see 2 and 3 coming next year in a collection similar to the God of War PSP games.

No 2 was a sequel. Great game, I've beaten it and highly recommend it. 3 I believe was a prequel. They are not side stories. If anything 4 is a side story. It takes place during the events of the first game. The demo for 4 is amazing though.