By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles 4 Demo Out Now on PS4/XB1/Switch

Valkyria Chronicles 4 has a demo on all three major consoles. I haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet, but I'll do it tomorrow, once I reach a stopping point in Octopath Traveler.

Anyway, if you've played the demo already post your thoughts about it here!

Also: I want this freakin tank!

Around the Network

I was going to wonder when Sega were going to release a demo on Steam, but knowing them it'll contain Denuvo

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
I was going to wonder when Sega were going to release a demo on Steam, but knowing them it'll contain Denuvo

I wasn't going to mention it, but sadly there's no demo for PC. 

Ka-pi96 said:
Really wish they'd re-release games 2 & 3. Seems weird to go from #1 (which was awesome by the way) straight to #4.

Yeah, they really should have brought 2 and 3 to modern systems by now. I mean, since the original is on everything including PC, then why not do the same for the sequels? 

Cerebralbore101 said:

I wasn't going to mention it, but sadly there's no demo for PC. 

It's par the course for Sega at this point.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

I hope the game is as good as the first (or better).

Can't wait~~

Playing it now on Switch. It is awesome. Can’t wait until next month.

Cerebralbore101 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Really wish they'd re-release games 2 & 3. Seems weird to go from #1 (which was awesome by the way) straight to #4.

Yeah, they really should have brought 2 and 3 to modern systems by now. I mean, since the original is on everything including PC, then why not do the same for the sequels? 

You can get 2 on the VITA store already, 3 is still MIA though.

I remember reading somewhere that 4 and 1 have a lot more to do with one another while 2 and 3 are more like side stories that tie into the canon, but have less of a connection.

In any case, if 4 does well enough I could see 2 and 3 coming next year in a collection similar to the God of War PSP games.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Yes! Was still unsure if I should buy this.

Pocky Lover Boy!