Forums - Politics Discussion - Antifa Protestors Throw Garbage at Conservatives Eating Breakfast.

they act like fascists but their not?  Yes they are, they have zero evidence of an end game to their protest.  No direct info on what a fascist is.  They are mostly people who feel they don't fit in society and want everybody to conform.  Man i miss the 70's. every little group want everybody to conform to their idealism. 

They are selfish,why don't they go and help individuals who have real problems like the poor

Around the Network

My quick thought on Antifa vs Alt. Right protesters.

Whenever I see pics of the two on the streets confronting one another there is one huge stark contrast.
Alt Right protesters. They are in the public view and face completely visible.
Antifa. A mass of people wearing black outfits and covering their faces with stuff.

I will side with people will to show their face over hiding it most any day. And when I say side in this case, means more so who is less evil, not that I'm rooting for their cause or anything. Regardless of what each side believes in or how they are acting, one is putting themselves out in the public eye. You could clearly identify everyone of one group and if they do bad things they could all be easily identified and arrested/fired/charged/ect.
The other, not so much.

And don't bring up KKK and their masks. When was the last time you saw a hood in public?

mhsillen said:

they act like fascists but their not?  Yes they are, they have zero evidence of an end game to their protest.  No direct info on what a fascist is.  They are mostly people who feel they don't fit in society and want everybody to conform.  Man i miss the 70's. every little group want everybody to conform to their idealism. 

They are selfish,why don't they go and help individuals who have real problems like the poor

because they generally do not care about the poor... many only hate the rich and successful and want to pull them down because of their pathetic insecurities

according to many sources the kkk has 5000 to 8000 members everybody hates them and wish they were gone. In the 1920's there were 4 million mostly democrats in the south. The fbi in late 50's and 60's pushed them down to were they were useless. Anybody who isn't concerned about the far left groups like antifa pull your head out of the sand.

irstupid said:

Whenever I see pics of the two on the streets confronting one another there is one huge stark contrast.
Antifa. A mass of people wearing black outfits and covering their faces with stuff.

I will side with people will to show their face over hiding it most any day. And when I say side in this case, means more so who is less evil, not that I'm rooting for their cause or anything. Regardless of what each side believes in or how they are acting, one is putting themselves out in the public eye. You could clearly identify everyone of one group and if they do bad things they could all be easily identified and arrested/fired/charged/ect.
The other, not so much.

And don't bring up KKK and their masks. When was the last time you saw a hood in public?

Here it is a little different.
The Alt-right (Reclaim Australia, United Patriots Front etc') tend to protest about banning the Burqa' a facial covering. - Yet tend to wear the Australian flag as a facial covering so they don't get identified by their employers.
Their left-wing opponents (Including ANTIFA) will occasionally also wear masks for the same reason.

But there is one large fundamental difference between the two, which I probably don't need to point out as they are being hypocrites.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Pemalite said:
irstupid said:

The other, not so much.

The Alt-right (Reclaim Australia, United Patriots Front etc') tend to protest about banning the Burqa' a facial covering. - Yet tend to wear the Australian flag as a facial covering so they don't get identified by their employers.
Their left-wing opponents (Including ANTIFA) will occasionally also wear masks for the same reason.

But there is one large fundamental difference between the two, which I probably don't need to point out as they are being hypocrites.

Do they protest against the Burqa because of safety of because women are obligated to wear it?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Fighting fascists blood glucose level! Hit them where it hurts, they can't spread hate if they can't spread their morning butter. Hitler ate breakfest so anyone else who eats before launch is a Nazi!

Can I be Antifa now? I promise I won't wash or make any sense from now on and kick everyone in the balls. Everyone's a Nazi.

China Numba wan!!

DonFerrari said:
Pemalite said:

Do they protest against the Burqa because of safety of because women are obligated to wear it?

This is a free country. They aren't obligated to do anything, it's not law.

Pemalite said:
DonFerrari said:

I'm pretty sure you understand the question.

Are they protesting against the islam "law" that mandates woman to use Burqa or are they protesting against it making harder to identify people that could be criminal?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

DonFerrari said:
Pemalite said:

I'm pretty sure you understand the question.

Are they protesting against the islam "law" that mandates woman to use Burqa or are they protesting against it making harder to identify people that could be criminal?

I would assume they are protesting against the Islamic doctrine. - But they tend to focus their hatred towards the Burqa specifically, either way, does it actually make a difference? They are being hypocrites.
Religious freedom is a founding pillar of this country, it is literally written in the constitution, so whinging about Islam isn't going to get them anywhere.

Wearing whatever-you-desire is also a freedom, if the Prime Minister can get around in public in his budgie smugglers, then people should be entitled to wear a Burqa.