By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted August Results!

flashfire926 said:
Wow hype for Red Dead II really died down...

It'll easily end up being the best selling game of the year. I'm guessing this board is disproportionately populated by Nintendo fans.

Fire Emblem at #2? Metroid? Those games are pretty niche and don't sell much at all. This list clearly has nothing to do with reality.

Around the Network
Green098 said:

Poor little Let's Go getting beat by a Pokemon game we know nothing about. Its trying its best guys :(

Anyways clearly Switch has got no games.

But I want a sequel for Pokemon, not to Pokemon Go ;)

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

BoseDK said:
flashfire926 said:

It'll easily end up being the best selling game of the year. I'm guessing this board is disproportionately populated by Nintendo fans.

Fire Emblem at #2? Metroid? Those games are pretty niche and don't sell much at all. This list clearly has nothing to do with reality.

I don't think the VGC Most Wanted list aims to represent anything other than the games members of VGC are excited about. 

Signature goes here!

Thanks once again for the work you put making this threads, axum.

With so little votes for Playstation (it's strange to say that as it still more than doubles those of Xbox fans), the results are a bit strange, although not too different from what we use to see. Nintendo fans are the most loyal, I guess.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

C'mon PS4 fans, let's vote :)

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
flashfire926 said:

I think it's more so that alot of people who are hyped for it like myself forgot to vote for it, would have had 5 more points than it has if I had remembered to vote. That and VGC has a disproportionate number of hardcore Nintendo fans, many of which don't own other systems and therefore can't play RDR2. 

I'd say that the Nintendo and Sony audience on this site is mostly evenly splitted, which explains why the number of votes and points between both groups is usually similar.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
shikamaru317 said:

I think it's more so that alot of people who are hyped for it like myself forgot to vote for it, would have had 5 more points than it has if I had remembered to vote. That and VGC has a disproportionate number of hardcore Nintendo fans, many of which don't own other systems and therefore can't play RDR2. 

I'd say that the Nintendo and Sony audience on this site is mostly evenly splitted, which explains why the number of votes and points between both groups is usually similar.

Also explains why both get the most votes, while PC and Xbox just dwindle or sit there in tiny numbers. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
JEMC said:

Also explains why both get the most votes, while PC and Xbox just dwindle or sit there in tiny numbers. 

While Nintendo and Sony fans are the majority here, it's also true that if more PC and Xbox users cared more about voting and less about complaining, the situation of those platforms wouldn't be so bad.

JEMC said:

While Nintendo and Sony fans are the majority here, it's also true that if more PC and Xbox users cared more about voting and less about complaining, the situation of those platforms wouldn't be so bad.

I'm sure the smaller numbers would dwarf the larger ones if they stopped "talking"  

I'd love to vote, I really would, but my vote doesn't change things. I've had this discussion before, quite possibly a year or two ago by now, but I do remember having it when it came to this thread topic. 

It's a numbers based game when you vote. If you're small, you're small, if you're big, you're big. That's just how it works. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
JEMC said:

I'm sure the smaller numbers would dwarf the larger ones if they stopped "talking"  

I'd love to vote, I really would, but my vote doesn't change things. I've had this discussion before, quite possibly a year or two ago by now, but I do remember having it when it came to this thread topic. 

It's a numbers based game when you vote. If you're small, you're small, if you're big, you're big. That's just how it works. 

Yep, you had this conversation a while ago... with me .

The thing is, tho, that the Xbox and PC crowd on this site is smaller than that of Nintendo and Sony fans, and that will obviously have an impact on the final numbers. But by not voting, you (as all the people that don't vote) are only making the situation look worse than it actually is.

But I guess it's easier to complain than to do something about it .