By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ultimate Direct August 8th 2018 announced at Evo

Rathalos getting his checks this year.

Around the Network

I signed in just to say: Holy fucking shit, that Direct was damn amazing! Just 4 months until we get to experience the perfect Smash package!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

More FE characters though, yawn. However, Chrom has mix of moves and isn't just a copy of Ike.

I'm actually most excited for stage morph and squad battle that they mentioned.

Well, I liked Inkling. They look fun to play. Oh, right, that was months ago. I didn't like any of it, tbh. I loved the idea of Simon, but slow character killed it for me.

I really hope they announce something better before launch. I don't even know if I want the game anymore.

Around the Network

I'm surprised they didn't go over the online given that it becomes paid next month, but otherwise great presentation! I was thinking we'd only get 1 more brand new fighter, so to get 2 now while they still have more to reveal later is pretty sweet.

I take it that Lucina's Smash has changed since Chrom is a fighter.
He was in her final smash before right?

JWeinCom said:
I'm actually most excited for stage morph and squad battle that they mentioned.

Squad battle reminds me of tekken. I really like this addition.

mZuzek said:
Medisti said:
Well, I liked Inkling. They look fun to play. Oh, right, that was months ago. I didn't like any of it, tbh. I loved the idea of Simon, but slow character killed it for me.

I really hope they announce something better before launch. I don't even know if I want the game anymore.

Lol wtf my dude "I'm not buying the game because Simon Belmont is slow".

Gotta update your sig bro lmao

Does anyone still think this is just a port lol