By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Metacritic has a new lowest-scored movie: Death of a Nation (1/100)

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Immersiveunreality said:
I would like a movie parodying on the left and right political spectrum going at each other.

I was thinking about this the past few weeks. It would be hilarious if like a 70's cop movie with a black and white cop team, there was a movie where Trump and Obama were cops and they had to learn how to get along with each other. 

Omg, yeah The Naked Gun style,if he was still with us Lesnie Nielsen would have been a good Trump .

Around the Network

I can guarantee that the vast majority of critics are liberal but I can also guarantee the movie is total garbage. Even if there were more centrists and conservatives reviewing movies theres no way this turd would get more than a 15

Good thing this turd will have a relatively short theater run also. But I'm sure the asshole that directed it has a few more alternate facts documentaries up his sleeves.

Immersiveunreality said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

I was thinking about this the past few weeks. It would be hilarious if like a 70's cop movie with a black and white cop team, there was a movie where Trump and Obama were cops and they had to learn how to get along with each other. 

Omg, yeah The Naked Gun style,if he was still with us Lesnie Nielsen would have been a good Trump .

Eh. I disagree. Don't get me wrong. I LOVED Leslie Nielsen's work in the Police Squad TV series, Naked Gun movies, Airplane!, and to a lesser extent, stuff like Spy Hard and Dracula: Dead And Loving it. But when it came to comedy, he played variations on the same character in every movie. He was amazingly talented, but his range was at the very least, unexplored in his comedic acting. He's from the same city I live in. Hometown of Deadpool. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."