By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EVO 2018 Thread (Aug 3rd-Aug 5th)

Shaqazooloo0 said:
I made a thread on the direct but can someone tell me how to embedded tweets in my post lol

I don't think you can do embedded tweets on VGC. Never ends too well. Most people just take screenshots of it, crop it out real quick and upload the image to an image hosting site like imgur. I might be wrong on embedded tweets so don't quote me on that.

You can use this one I just uploaded if you can't get the tweet to embed;

https://i.imgur.com/5Q5VpwX.png

Edit: Nevermind, yours is better,

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 05 August 2018

Around the Network

Whats really shocking about the Direct announcement was that it was during Melee and not Smash 4...

Yeah, the writing is on the wall. Smash 4 is gonna die after this EVO. By doing this, Nintendo effectively disowned Smash 4.

Lil Majin came through that one, JCDR nearly came back.

Okay, finally time for Dragon Ball FighterZ soon.

Around the Network

Well weird guest characters aside, I am glad to see Dragon Ball FighterZ is finally starting.

Holy shit is Knowkami vs Kubo fight is insane, Kubo took out two of Knowkami's characters without taking much damage, but with Goku Black Knowkami manage to defeat all three of Kubo's.

Goi should of brought a character back, like what did he think he could accomplish with a health restore?

EDIT 

this sums it up

Last edited by animegaming - on 05 August 2018

Grand finals time, lets see if Sonicfox can actually win an Anime fighter for America.

The United States of America has actually won an Anime game at Evo.

Anyways congrats to Sonicfox, that final fight is easily my favorite fight of Evo this year.