By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Lets Go!Pikachu and lets Go!Eevee new information

Oh wow. The last trailer in the OP has me hyped!

Around the Network
StarDoor said:

Another trailer was released in Japan. Jesse, James, and Meowth are in the game, and there are actual Pokemon battles against a wild Zapdos and a wild Moltres.

Nice music! Getting more hyped to this! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Size releaved, so is it already ready?
They have time to add features.

BTW, I'm loving, it is getting better everytime new infos appear.
Even not having to fight wind pokemon I'm finding great. i love safari zone, imagine a entire game being safari zone, but with no time limit.

It has beem confirmed that wild Pokémon battles are included but seemingly only for legendary Pokémon such as mewtwo and moltres, no idea on how this works with the GO catching mechanic yet.

This is nostalgia galore

Around the Network

Jessie, James and Meowth are back in 3D and HD, ok this has got me even more hyped than I was for Sun and Moon.

AnmolRed said:
Also whats with that pose for Misty? as youtube comments say Rule 34 incoming

There's literally over 20 years of content already. It'll be nothing new.

So, could it be that this is actually what a full fledged pokemon game will be from now on? I mean, it is not as if Nintendo is calling it a spin-off themselves, thats just something people are assuming right?

The main change from the main series so far is not battling wild pokemon, but my impression is that turn-based/grindy RPGs are frowned upon these days, so this could be a creative decision to answer that. Another missing feature would be HMs so far, which is another big discussion point in the series, as forcing players to delete one move from one of their pokemons to proceed in the story (or carrying a HM dummy) is not really commendable...

I totally get that the existence of CP, interation with pokemon GO and absence of a few things (GTS, breeding, any monster after the original 151, etc) give a spin-off feel. Just offering my two cents, as this looks more and more ''full fledged''... Either way, it has my attetion. Looking good so far, but I still want to know more before buying it

vkaraujo said:

So, could it be that this is actually what a full fledged pokemon game will be from now on? I mean, it is not as if Nintendo is calling it a spin-off themselves, thats just something people are assuming right?

The main change from the main series so far is not battling wild pokemon, but my impression is that turn-based/grindy RPGs are frowned upon these days, so this could be a creative decision to answer that. Another missing feature would be HMs so far, which is another big discussion point in the series, as forcing players to delete one move from one of their pokemons to proceed in the story (or carrying a HM dummy) is not really commendable...

I totally get that the existence of CP, interation with pokemon GO and absence of a few things (GTS, breeding, any monster after the original 151, etc) give a spin-off feel. Just offering my two cents, as this looks more and more ''full fledged''... Either way, it has my attetion. Looking good so far, but I still want to know more before buying it

No, Game Freak have confirmed that the 2019 games will be in the style of X and Y/Sun and Moon etc and will not be influenced by Pokemon Go.

KLAMarine said:
Looking forward to this! Gonna go with Eevee though. Pikachu is famous enough.

Same here.  I do not feel like playing as a cl9ne of Ash.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261