By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Brothers Ultimate Graphical Downgrades

jason1637 said:
Making someone's ass and boobs smaller isn't a downgrade lol.

Can't wait till the graphical downgrades come out in regards to FF7. I bet Tifa has a huge graphical downgrade.

Around the Network
irstupid said:
jason1637 said:
Making someone's ass and boobs smaller isn't a downgrade lol.

Can't wait till the graphical downgrades come out in regards to FF7. I bet Tifa has a huge graphical downgrade.

At the same time, I can't wait for the graphical upgrades. We'll finally be able to see trap Cloud, bulge and all.

CaptainExplosion said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

At the same time, I can't wait for the graphical upgrades. We'll finally be able to see trap Cloud, bulge and all.

Oh ho, double standard much?

What double standard? 

CaptainExplosion said:

What double standard? 

You get mad at the female characters having a downgrade, but you don't mind a few upgrades for the men?

Ok ... just ....... 

....wow.....

you seriously don't even know what a double standard is?

one of the most basic concepts imaginable is too complex for you to understand??

it would be a double standard if i disliked females getting upgraded and liked males getting upgraded. that's a double standard because you're reacting to the same thing in two different ways based on your alignment to the gender in question. it's not a double standard to say that you dislike females getting downgraded and want men to be upgraded.

i'm honestly baffled right now. i don't even know what to say.  

Ganoncrotch said:
Kai_Mao said:
Am I supposed to laugh?

I’ll just leave this here and let you judge for yourself:
https://m.imgur.com/a/Nh7ZBpX

Look in keeping with this thread I have to say... nice try mate, but really.... is this all the Switch is capable of, come on Nintendo, not even 3d characters or more than 2 colours, very sad. Preorder status, cancelled!

I suspected as such :P

ill just say that I agree with OP that ZSS’s butt is a bit of a downgrade. 

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

What double standard? 

You get mad at the female characters having a downgrade, but you don't mind a few upgrades for the men?

This is one of the most confusing and interesting comments i ever saw in my life

CaptainExplosion said:

What double standard? 

That's not a double standard. A double standard would be getting upset at a female upgrade but supporting a male upgrade.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

So, I'm really excited for the new Super Smash Brothers game on Nintendo Switch. Seeing a game of such girth and magnitude is really amazing. Once again Nintendo is creating the fighter with the most content and bang for your buck. 

However, while looking at pre-release footage I couldn't help but notice a few significant graphical downgrades.

Snake in Smash Brothers Brawl:

Snake in Smash Brothers Ultimate:

This is a crime against humanity. Lock Sakurai up!

The Switch is more powerful than the WiiU.. do we still have people out there thinking it isn't?

Yeah I hope they get Zero Suit's boobs back and Snakes ass. I was really disappointed when I found out them.

Last edited by Shaqazooloo0 - on 10 July 2018