By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nemesis easter egg(s) in REmake 2?

Will REmake 2 have a Nemesis easter egg(s)/file?

Yes 2 66.67%

No 1 33.33%

Total:3

I see this brought up quite a bit in discussions involving REmake 2, and so I thought I'd bring it here as a die-hard fan of the series. We already know they'll be adding a bunch of new content to the remake, the question I have for you all is, since I know there's a lot of Resi fans on these forums...

Will we get some kind of Nemesis easter egg(s) in REmake 2 when you reach the R.P.D.? Whether it be in the form of files, security cam footage and/or property damage: Nemesis-shaped hole in the window, scorch marks on the wall or even dried-up purple blood at the front door? Personally, I hope it happens and I think there's a good chance of it. Keep in mind that RE3's story didn't exist yet when the original RE2 was in development, so they didn't have to make note of him, not the case, anymore, so any tidbits pertaining to Nemesis, who was at the R.P.D. a day earlier in RE3, are fair game for the remake. Any longtime fan of the series knows it's not uncommon for them to give us files/easter eggs of characters in the next game. We already had the zombie Brad (who was turned into a zombie BY Nemmy in RE3) encounter and Jill office picture file in the original RE2, why not give us something for Nemesis in the remake? Plus common sense dictates a hulking monster who spills blood/acid everywhere would leave SOME kind of traces behind.

I'd also LOVE if we got security cam footage of Jill at the R.P.D., but I'm not gonna get my hopes up for that one. 

Last edited by KManX89 - on 09 July 2018

Around the Network

I hope not!! Nemesis is the scariest enemy i´ve ever seen ina videogame!!
Also, im a big fan of the series too, but havent played the Chris DLC in Resident evil 7.
Is it worth it? Does it expand on the lore and that famous blue "logo"?

nemesis in the remake would be awesome, was one of the best shocking moments in the series

Ka-pi96 said:
Hopefully they won't just have them for the sake of it, but have them because they're hinting at a RE3 remake next.

We can only hope

From an outsiders perspective, Resident Evil 3 is probably the game i'm most interested in in the series. The nemesis system just sounds so intriguing.

Around the Network

I'd honestly want him saved for REmake 3. Also, during Resi 2, he didn't show up, it wasn't until the events of 3 that he did, and only then did he show up some time after Leon & Claire had left the RPD station. If they tossed in Nemesis Easter eggs, it would really just mess with the timeline of events. We've already seen a drastic change in the camera angle, combat and object placement, as well as puzzles, we don't need the timeline being warped further for a few "ooh's" and "ahhh's".

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"