By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 23 June 2018

oniyide said:
FentonCrackshell said:
XBOX One needs to step it up. Can’t bank on BC and the fact that gamers are pissed about cross-play.

step up to do what? the gen is pretty much over for them. They need to start preparing for their follow up. 

Anybody ready for another Xbox? If so why?



Around the Network
Vizigoth04 said:
oniyide said:

step up to do what? the gen is pretty much over for them. They need to start preparing for their follow up. 

Anybody ready for another Xbox? If so why?

Because it can't be any worse than the last one.



Does anyone have the updated totals?



Shaunodon said:
Vizigoth04 said:

Anybody ready for another Xbox? If so why?

Because it can't be any worse than the last one.

Jesus, I just burst out laughing picturing an E3 reveal where that was the slogan they use for the next system :D

"Life is short, play more"

"Jump in"

"The all in one experience"

"It can't be worse than the last one"



Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Shaunodon said:
Vizigoth04 said:

Anybody ready for another Xbox? If so why?

Because it can't be any worse than the last one.

Is the xbox x really that bad? It's quite powerful so would an xbox 2 in the next 2 years really be able to pull off a big enough jump over that to justify hype?



Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Shaunodon said:

Because it can't be any worse than the last one.

Is the xbox x really that bad? It's quite powerful so would an xbox 2 in the next 2 years really be able to pull off a big enough jump over that to justify hype?

Wasn't really talking about the X in particular. It came too late for this generation and as nice as the machine seems, it doesn't make up for the lack of quality exclusives on Xbox right now.



Are the Switch and PS4 numbers the exact same as last week? Anyway it looks like the PS4 is holding very well! Switch staying steady but should see a slight increase in the coming weeks. XB1 could be worse but is not as bad as it seems so good they are still having a good 2018.



The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Let's put an end to the dream of some...I am sorry, me too I wanted to believe that the Switch was the most sold console on 1st year, but let's now watching things in a proper way.

Comparison of the 1st and 2nd complete Q1 of the Switch and the PS4.

2 things to see here :

1) I don't know about the shipped, but after RE-CHECKING EACH numbers here, we have this : without any massive load (kirby, Labo and Mario Tennis...), the Switch easily beat its previous Q1. It is personnal but I think that the Q3 of the Switch could be the most insane ever seen on the video games domain.

2) The PS4 was, is, and will remain a fucking monster.



Current PB on Secret of Mana remake : 2h27 (2nd)
Strongest worldwide achievement on TGM : 1st European S13 rank
Fastest TGM3 MASTER in Europe : rank Master V in 5min10
Western record on TGM3 EASY : 1484
Current PB on Power Ranger (Game Gear) : 10min06 (World Record)

Non-geek activity : ThermalHungary

What regions constitute rest of the world? I still don't think Switch is doing nearly as good as PS4 in ROTW. Sony usually kills it in regions like Asia & Africa.



Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

trixiemafia86 said:

What regions constitute rest of the world? I still don't think Switch is doing nearly as good as PS4 in ROTW. Sony usually kills it in regions like Asia & Africa.

Everything outside of North America, Europe & Japan.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.