By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | November Plus Games Announced

hinch said:


Also anyone looking forward to or tuning in on this State of Play this afternoon/evening?

Yep.  4 pm for me, hopefully my customers let up by then.  If not, I'll rewatch the show after work.



...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
hinch said:

Nope, it was announced for Xbox and PC as well from the first reveal trailer.

Also anyone looking forward to or tuning in on this State of Play this afternoon/evening?

Meh only if I'm bored and not on during AEW then sure



Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
hinch said:

Nope, it was announced for Xbox and PC as well from the first reveal trailer.

Also anyone looking forward to or tuning in on this State of Play this afternoon/evening?

Meh only if I'm bored and not on during AEW then sure

pretty sure AEW is later than 5PM (I think AEW starts at 8.) 

IT's also pretty short. I think they said 20ish minutes. I don't expect much but I do still hope we see some Final Fantasy stuff. 



My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

That State of Play was really boring. Like, I don't know what I expected but that wasn't it.

Of course, the last-minute 'ELDEN RING AND BLOODBORNE REMAKE AND FFXVI UPDATES' reporting didn't help. Was I missing something? This was all indies except one Square-enix game (And holy crap it looked terrible).

Nothing else looked bad but I've never been so underwhelmed at any of these events for Nintendo or Sony before. Bland, I'm sorry to say. and we STILL don't have any release date update for Little Devil Inside...



My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Runa216 said:

That State of Play was really boring. Like, I don't know what I expected but that wasn't it.

Of course, the last-minute 'ELDEN RING AND BLOODBORNE REMAKE AND FFXVI UPDATES' reporting didn't help. Was I missing something? This was all indies except one Square-enix game (And holy crap it looked terrible).

Nothing else looked bad but I've never been so underwhelmed at any of these events for Nintendo or Sony before. Bland, I'm sorry to say. and we STILL don't have any release date update for Little Devil Inside...

I enjoyed it. As I've said many, many, many times.
Moderate your expectations.

Sounds like you had high expectations. despite it being just a 20 minute simple show.

I went in with a zero so I actually got a lot out of it.

The first game looked interesting. Doubt I play it but it was nice to see. The second one was funny no clue what it is.

FNAF is MEH and the next I feel nothing for party games.

Bugsnax is a good game so updates are nice - and I think star ocean looked great.

No real feelings about little devil.



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Around the Network

Definitely the worse State of Play I've seen...

Like not needed at all. I thought them teasing Little Devil Inside meant it was just an appetiser but it was literally the star of the show.... and unfortunately looked less appealing then when I last saw it. The overworld elements looked very removed and immersion breaking. And this coming from someone who loves classic FF overworld.



Yeah Star Ocean looked aweful. I think at a certain point, no state of play is better than a bad one. And this was a bad one imo.

On a positive note: Deaths Door will be my final purchase for the year. 

Last edited by Otter - on 27 October 2021

Bandorr said:
Runa216 said:

That State of Play was really boring. Like, I don't know what I expected but that wasn't it.

Of course, the last-minute 'ELDEN RING AND BLOODBORNE REMAKE AND FFXVI UPDATES' reporting didn't help. Was I missing something? This was all indies except one Square-enix game (And holy crap it looked terrible).

Nothing else looked bad but I've never been so underwhelmed at any of these events for Nintendo or Sony before. Bland, I'm sorry to say. and we STILL don't have any release date update for Little Devil Inside...

I enjoyed it. As I've said many, many, many times.
Moderate your expectations.

Sounds like you had high expectations. despite it being just a 20 minute simple show.

I went in with a zero so I actually got a lot out of it.

The first game looked interesting. Doubt I play it but it was nice to see. The second one was funny no clue what it is.

FNAF is MEH and the next I feel nothing for party games.

Bugsnax is a good game so updates are nice - and I think star ocean looked great.

No real feelings about little devil.

I did manage my expectations. Yesterday I'd nearly forgotten about it because I didn't know what it was about. then a few hours back, I start hearing all these rumours about how we could see Elden Ring and bloodborne 2/Remake and Final Fantasy XVI and a bunch of other potentially huge shows. I didn't ask for that, but between that and the fact that, since last week, I couldn't even go on twitter without some PS account boasting about how awesome the State of Play was going to be, I thought it was going to be for bigger games. 

Had I known, going in, that it was going to be an indie showcase (A tag/moniker they'd used in the past, and so has Nintendo) I'd likely have thought that was a solid 7/10. That said, it's sad to see so many games just chasing trends. Deathverse is just another online MOBA, We are OFK is just another Telltale-style game, Bugsnax looks good but is an expansion to a game so not that original, KArtRider Drift is just another Sony attempt to imitate Mario Kart, First Class Trouble is just Among Us with more realistic style, and we STILL don't know anything about Little Devil Inside's release date, plus that game looks pretty boring. 

Oh, and King of Fighters XV and Star Ocean both look terrible. 

I hate Five Nights at Freddys as a game franchise but Security Breach is PROBABLY the best and most interesting looking game in that entire presentation. By a country mile. The others are all fine or meh or in some cases bad-looking. Like seriously, I can't get over how bad DeathVerse and First Class Trouble look. I can't get over how bad Star Ocean and King of Fighters look. I just don't get it. 

I don't even hate indie games. I recently did an article showing my 10 favourite games of the 2010s and like four of them were Indie titles (Terraria, Axiom Verge, The Messenger, and Minecraft, which was an indie when it came out). I love indies, I just...this didn't look good, and that makes me sad. 

I guess Death's Door is nice to see coming to Playstation. 



My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

The last Anime Arena Fighter, Demon Slayer shipped more than 1 million units including digital since launch.

Interesting numbers, some people were saying that the game Bombed!



Runa216 said:
Runa216 said:

got a 2TB NVME SSD on the Ps5 now. traded a buddy a set of Rock Band instruments for it (He bought me the SSD and the heat sink, I gave him some old Rock Band guitars and a drum set. IT's like 1500 CAD to get a full set now).

So now I have 667 GB on the main drive, 2TB on the expansion (it's actually 2.01 TB, not like 1.81 like my laptop), as well as an 8TB External drive for my Ps4 games. collecting a perfectly awesome hub for all my gaming this way.

Anyone wanna play Stardew Valley/Terraria? on my 4K TV through the Ps5?

After sorting everything, this is how much space I have on each of my PS5 drives: 

Console Storage: 381.6 GB (I have Ratchet & Clank, Back 4 Blood, and Demon's Souls on there, games I intend to replay/faves)

M.2 SSD Storage: 1.04 TB (All my other Ps5 games are on there)

USB Extended Storage: 2.96 TB (All my Ps4 games are on there) 

I got my 1TB NVME SSD for the PS5 today. According to Digital Foundry it is the slowest SSD the PS5 accepts, but still fast enough for all crossgen games and even Rift Apart. And it was quite cheap, only 111 € for 1 Tebibyte.

Now I have 667 Gibibyte (712 Gigabyte) on the system SSD, 1 Tebibyte (1.1 Terabyte) on the M2.NVME and 4.6 Tebibyte (5 Terabyte) on the external USB HDD:

  • Console Storage: PS5 open world games (currently only Spider-Man Remastered, Miles Morales + R&C Rift Apart)
  • M.2 SSD Storage: all my other PS5 games and a few PS4 games
  • USB Extended Storage: the rest of my PS4 games) 

Moving the games went much faster than expected after seeing the DF video. 400 GB moved from Console Storage to the WD 750 SE in less than 10 minutes.

Copying TLOU2 (99 GiB) in less than 90 seconds: