By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | Defaulted

SegaHeart said:

Available January 28

In Brazil they are giving one free movie ticket to who buy the collection or the upgrade pass. I'm thinking about biting the second kkkk



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Honestly I'd have to see a side by side comparison before deciding if I want to upgrade or not, I was more than happy with the graphics of both games, not sure how either could've looked better to be honest... although I guess 60FPS is a big draw so meh.



Bristow9091 said:

Honestly I'd have to see a side by side comparison before deciding if I want to upgrade or not, I was more than happy with the graphics of both games, not sure how either could've looked better to be honest... although I guess 60FPS is a big draw so meh.

I don't know if it is the autoporting without a good patch or what, but on PS5 the Horizon Zero Dawn animation looked botched several times and I believe it was because of the 60fps, it looked to fast and unnatural.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Shying away from the doom and gloom threads. Here's a closer look at the official red and black covers and also a comparison with Darkplates 2.0.

Really liking the all black PS5.



hinch said:

Shying away from the doom and gloom threads. Here's a closer look at the official red and black covers and also a comparison with Darkplates 2.0.

Really liking the all black PS5.

I dont like the PS5's design as it was when it got released.

But those dark plates so good

I just dont like the Black and White duality of the design. I like my hardware black.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

Honestly I'd have to see a side by side comparison before deciding if I want to upgrade or not, I was more than happy with the graphics of both games, not sure how either could've looked better to be honest... although I guess 60FPS is a big draw so meh.

$10 is getting you both, so if for someone you've only played 1 of them, it's a pretty good value proposition. 



hinch said:

Shying away from the doom and gloom threads. Here's a closer look at the official red and black covers and also a comparison with Darkplates 2.0.

Really liking the all black PS5.

Black does look really good. I actually don't think the dual tone was a bad idea from the start: makes it clear what kind of changes can be made aesthetically. 



Yeah I get what they are going for. Like futuristic white but the console is a pretty big (bit of an understatement lol) and could have benefited from being default in black. Though it does make the console unique in a sense and is unmistakable and standout in terms of aesthetics - like it or not.

Makes me kinda interested to see how they'll handle an eventual Slim version.



So I've just clicked on... that the day Elden Ring comes out (Feb 25th) is also the final day of my probation period at work (Started beginning of December)... talk about a way to celebrate passing probation, a weekend of Elden Ring! ...with drinks and takeaway of course, because I do enjoy those while celebrating things.

On another note, a few days ago I FINALLY unwrapped and installed Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my PS5, three years late! I forgot it had an install disc and wasn't expecting to wait almost five hours before I could play it, so I didn't even get around to it lol... feelsbadman.



Bristow9091 said:

So I've just clicked on... that the day Elden Ring comes out (Feb 25th) is also the final day of my probation period at work (Started beginning of December)... talk about a way to celebrate passing probation, a weekend of Elden Ring! ...with drinks and takeaway of course, because I do enjoy those while celebrating things.

On another note, a few days ago I FINALLY unwrapped and installed Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my PS5, three years late! I forgot it had an install disc and wasn't expecting to wait almost five hours before I could play it, so I didn't even get around to it lol... feelsbadman.

And why are you going to punish yourself at the end of your probation?



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."