By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Keiji said:
Bought Gravity Rush 2 at 15.99€ on PS Store.

I just finished it about a week ago. A really good game in my opinion.

Around the Network

I'm playing RDR2, still in the earlier stages of the game technically. But Holly hell is this game amazing. Wow, just wow.

The Witcher 3 certainly has a lot of competition when it comes to game if the gen with RDR2. I still have to finish it of course so no spoilers anyone, but I'd highly highly recommend it.

Thank you guys.

Just a quick question.
I’ve just deleted a load of players off my friends list that I no longer game with. Obviously i won’t get notifications anymore when they’re online but will they still be able to see me online because they havnt deleted me off their list or will I automatically be removed from their list aswell???

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

It looks decent.

Around the Network

Whenever they reveal the PS5

Spyro 2 platinumed. 9.5/10
Killing floor 2. 8/10
Homefront the revolution so far 6/10

BasilZero said:

Bought "God of War III Remastered".

Been waiting for this to go on sale - got it for $5 :)!

Nothing else seems to interest me at the price point they are at.

Hopefully Beyond two souls bundle will be $15 or less next year.

Gow3 remastered, beyond 2 souls and heavy rain were all ps plus in the last year. 

Homefront the revolution has gone from a 5/10 afteran hour to 7/10 after many hours. I'm really enjoying it despite being shit early on.

BasilZero said:
Bristow9091 said:

If you had Plus all three of those games have been given away for free this year, lol :P 

Kerotan said:

Gow3 remastered, beyond 2 souls and heavy rain were all ps plus in the last year. 

I dont like paying for subscription services that I will barely use just to get "Free" games locked behind a paywall.

Besides, its not like I actually paid for the games since I get Playstation store gift cards from my workplace from time to time :p.

Use the store credit to buy ps plus then or buy the American ps plus when it's only $40. Worth it all day long.