By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

That's one naughty Spider-oink.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Very cool screenshots.

Spider-Man is the best open-world superhero game I've ever played.

Bought NieR Automata and Titanfall 2 for my Pro.

^^ I bought both games because it looks dope and it was at a low prices.

As for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, I'm disapointed by the game, we don't understand what's happen on the screen, they should have do 1 VS 1 only.

Around the Network

Went with nay on the PS Classic. It looks just as undesirable as the Nintendo minis that preceded it. IMO. Have to add that IMO in. It IS one of the more amusing copycats in recent history, so it's got that going for it.

Also, nice Spider-Man screen shots.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 25 September 2018

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Bristow9091 said:
Keiji said:
^^ I bought both games because it looks dope and it was at a low prices.

As for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, I'm disapointed by the game, we don't understand what's happen on the screen, they should have do 1 VS 1 only.

Yeah, with 3v3 fights feel way too hectic, that's how it was in the beta, so much happening on your screen that before you realise what's happening you've already won/lost, lol. Isn't there an option to do 1v1 only in NT? I swear that's one of the things they said would be in the game... if not then I'll be a little disappointed myself, lol. 

Yes you can do 1v1 in the game but it is custom match .

Kyuu said:
So uh... why is no one talking about Astro Bot? I'd be surprised if this game doesnt come close to or even pass 90 on metacritic. Is that delusional?

Probably because it's VR. Don't get me wrong. Not slagging on PSVR. Planning on getting it eventually, but it's software doesn't garner the interest non-VR PS4 titles are apt to do. Thanks for the tip though. I watched a video and it looks interesting.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Spiderman has definitely move to that mainstream realm (at least to me) when people I know who do not play games are asking me about it.

Kingdom Hearts 3 waifu boss battle 

That person playing doesn't know how to play