By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Anyone else getting Banner Saga Trilogy? I've been itching to play a strategy game.

Around the Network
GOWTLOZ said:
What were your first platinum trophy? Mine was God of War: Ghost of Sparta.

I think it was Demon's Souls.

I haven't seen a thread of this on the site, so I'm just gonna post it here.

This is beyond amazing. Turns out the best videogame movie is a fan film.

Last edited by Mr_No - on 16 July 2018

gooch_destroyer said:
You can preorder the new Senran Kagura Burst now.

Theeenks for the info. I'm going to put a reminder on my wall.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

GOWTLOZ said:

Madagascar Kartz.  The most recent one was The Last of Us.

Around the Network
GOWTLOZ said:

Mine was Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. By the first days of trophies.

Bristow9091 said:

I did it! The "Passionate Listener" trophy just popped during the fight with Akechi! Seems like those hours spent grinding voicelines weren't for nothing after all! :P 

... Now I just need to finish the game, lol. 

Cool! go finish the game now!! lol
I order you.

Aura7541 said:

Small News Update:

Cygames confirms that Granblue Fantasy Re:Link will be released in Japanese, English, French, and other languages - Destructoid

Here's the excerpt that confirms the game's localization:

"McCarthy was scarce with more details for Project Re:Link. We do know Cygames is aiming to launch the title in Japanese, English, French, and a few other languages at the same time. Other than the video above, that's all the information they had to offer. As that trailer made its debut at last year's Granblue Fantasy festival, I wouldn't be surprised if we find out more at this year's event."

I won't be adding this to the OP until we get more details about the localization.

#Best News of the month

Thank you!

BraLoD said:
Aeolus451 said:

I think it was Demon's Souls.

That was my third.

After getting GoW III platinum with a friend on his account we just didn't still care for trophies.

Then when I finally got a system myself (mid 2013, yeah.) I wanted a platinum too so I platinued Assassin's Creed II... and I couldn't live with such a shame, I had to get a good platinum in my account too so I decided to pick the hardest game I had, and it was Demon's Souls.

After that I could walk outside without shame again, I mean, at least without that one shame in particular.

So I cherish it more than GoW's, which I still don't have on my own account lol.

Assassin's Creed 2 is what you wake up to after drinking too much. The souls trophies are the only ones worth getting. 😸

Guerrilla Games is gonna expand significantly: going to increase fro 250 employees to at least 400 employees, moving to a new building at the beginning of next year and Hermen Hulst heavily implies they'll become a 2-project studio, as he says he wants to release a new game every 2-3 years, with them developing new IPs and games based in existing franchises http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=237021&page=1#