By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. July bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

CosmicSex said:
PlayStation returns to Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FQ1BZF3?tag=price124490d-20&ascsubtag=wtbs_5b5132e1a3b199195618a1b8&th=1

It says currently unavailable. I think it's possible Amazon just put it up in case the duel with Sony would come to an end and everything ready to start selling Sony products again. And of course for third party sellers.

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
CosmicSex said:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FQ1BZF3?tag=price124490d-20&ascsubtag=wtbs_5b5132e1a3b199195618a1b8&th=1

It says currently unavailable. I think it's possible Amazon just put it up in case the duel with Sony would come to an end and everything ready to start selling Sony products again. And of course for third party sellers.

Well it was available clearly, it lept to the top of the hourly charts.  But yes, they're probably nearing giving up.  July was their best chance to apply pressure and Sony doesn't seem to have given way.  Amazon not selling PS4s in Q4 would only hurt them, not Sony.  They'll fold before then.

Octopath at #17, will it be in the top 10?

Bofferbrauer2 said:
CosmicSex said:

Well its at the top of the best sellers so I don't think your theory is correct.  I think it is already sold out.

I'm starting to wonder if Smash will stick in the top 20 until it releases. If so, what would be very impressive.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Octopath Traveler out of stock again. They really need to get a big shipment out.

LipeJJ said:
I'm starting to wonder if Smash will stick in the top 20 until it releases. If so, what would be very impressive.

Smash will be bigger than Odyssey. Brawl used to be the fastest selling title in Nintendo of America's history and now the title is held by Mario Odyssey, but Smash Ultimate will reclaim it once again.

Marth said:
Hardware:
3. ( -2) PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Limited Edition Console - Marvel's Spider-Man Bundle - Preorder (September 7 2018) - Preorder (December 7 2018)

What's up with this?

Shaqazooloo0 said:
Marth said:
Hardware:
3. ( -2) PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Limited Edition Console - Marvel's Spider-Man Bundle - Preorder (September 7 2018) - Preorder (December 7 2018)

What's up with this?

2. ( +5) $10 Xbox Gift Card - [Digital Code] - Preorder (September 7 2018)   

Probably the same as here, too

Octopath Traveler is sold out on all Amazon's (except Mexico). It is quite pleasing to see this game take off like it has and I look forward to when it is announced to be a million seller.