By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - would you buy FF VII for Smartphone?

lately i became the wish to play final fantasy VII, and thought to purchase it for my smartphone, but i have seen i got some bad reviews from players because of bugs and other things...somebody know if they were resolved or is it still a current problem...?

Around the Network

No. I have a console with a tv for gaming and streaming. Besides I don't want anymore reasons to be dicking around with my phone all day.

Nah, I wouldn't, but I'm sure there are those who would.

The game is on many home console/handheld gaming devices/PC that plays it far better.

What's your reason for wanting to play it on mobile?

(If you really want to play it on mobile so badly I'm sure you can find a PS1 emulator app that plays the game better then the official mobile version)

V-r0cK said:

The game is on many home console/handheld gaming devices/PC that plays it far better.

(If you really want to play it on mobile so badly I'm sure you can find a PS1 emulator app that plays the game better then the official mobile version)

i like to play some time on the phone when i'm not at home and a little time. purchased already final fantasy VI and chaos rings 3 and liked it to playing them on my phone, but i'm not sure about ff VII

Around the Network

Never ever ever. You’ll completely ruin the experience.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:

do you played it? is it that bad?

ZODIARKrebirth said:
StokedUp said:

I played it on PS1 and again on pSvita. I attempted ff4 on smartphone but just couldn’t do it, the terrible controls and screen were just killing the immersion and experience. I’d never recommend console games to be played on smartphones if they’re available on them.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

I played it on PS1 and again on pSvita. I attempted ff4 on smartphone but just couldn’t do it, the terrible controls and screen were just killing the immersion and experience. I’d never recommend console games to be played on smartphones if they’re available on them.

thanks for your opinion

ZODIARKrebirth said:
V-r0cK said:

i like to play some time on the phone when i'm not at home and a little time. purchased already final fantasy VI and chaos rings 3 and liked it to playing them on my phone, but i'm not sure about ff VII

Well there's other devices that play the game better BUT if phone is the platform that suits you best then you should go for it.  There may be some bugs and what not that may not run as well as you may like compared to the original but it definitely wont be bad enough that'll make you not want to keep playing.

So you should definitely buy it for your mobile and enjoy the hell out of it! :)