By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I need to ask you all something about love.

Do you think love can bloom on a gaming forum?

Yes 36 66.67%

No 18 33.33%

Total:54
Nautilus said:
Love..... Love never changes.

Or does it?

The love has changed? Did it? The answer is no!

No! Of course it is, is love.

Yes. No. Yes?

Around the Network

Everything is possible.

"lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me."

Translation: I will always hate Fox for canceling The Exorcist.

melbye said:
I think you can feel attracted to someone on forums, even develop a crush on someone but not love. Maybe it's the traditionalist in me but true love can only develop from a proper real-life meeting

Was i wrong? Gotta wonder

melbye said:
melbye said:
I think you can feel attracted to someone on forums, even develop a crush on someone but not love. Maybe it's the traditionalist in me but true love can only develop from a proper real-life meeting

Ehh it depends really. We all have our pre-conceived notions on where we feel a crush or love can happen, but idk if its something we can actually prepare for. Sometimes it just happens regardless of circumstance,just the way life is at times.  Good or bad.  I'm also a traditionalist too,so i can can see where you're coming from in that post, cause i like i said, shit happens out of our control lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
melbye said:

Ehh it depends really. We all have our pre-conceived notions on where we feel a crush or love can happen, but idk if its something we can actually prepare for. Sometimes it just happens regardless of circumstance,just the way life is at times.  Good or bad.  I'm also a traditionalist too,so i can can see where you're coming from in that post, cause i like i said, shit happens out of our control lol

I can tell you this, it's definitely not something we can prepare for. 

Around the Network

It is possible, albeit very slim, to meet someone on the forums just to get to know them later in person and fall for eachother. However love itself would not develop through the forums alone. You can meet someone anywhere given the right circumstances but just meeting them alone is not enough.

If you do "fall" for someone before you meet, well there are likely deeper rooted issues that lead to, for lack of a better term, desperate attempts of finding something that isn't there on both sides.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

melbye said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Oh ya, definitely isnt something u can prepare for, just happens, i agree

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Yes you can. Case in point, I love COKTOE.

PwerlvlAmy said:
melbye said:

Oh ya, definitely isnt something u can prepare for, just happens, i agree

The question is what do you do when it happens, especially when the other part in this might not feel the same

Why not? I'm romantic, that is why I believe in love itself. The other question is that there are different kinds of love: sympathy, passion, attachment, love to games and even characters.