By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I need to ask you all something about love.

Do you think love can bloom on a gaming forum?

Yes 36 66.67%

No 18 33.33%

Total:54
VGPolyglot said:
HintHRO said:

I think it's sad that people try to establish a relationship via the internet because there are so many thing you can't know for sure. Are we so scared of rejection nowadays that we can't even ask a girl out in real life? You don't get to know each other by chatting. And if you're falling in love with a girl via the internet, you're falling in love with the image you created of her. She will be completely different when you meet her in person. That's my experience with dating apps/sites. 

?!? Isn't that how you get to know people? By chatting?

I mean chats on the internet (sites/apps/WhatsApp). Sorry English isn't my native language. 

Around the Network

Maybe, if you can fill a forum member's dark soul with light.

VGPolyglot said:

Yes it can. Case in point, I love Flilix. 

Flilix said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yes it can. Case in point, I love Flilix. 

Assuming your straight, theres like 5 girls on any given gaming forum. Sooo.....

I suggest you hurry and make your move, scratch that, you might already be to late.

Dont feel bad though, I would bet good money that most of us have a crush here. Specially since we do a vgchartz most attractive user contest every year. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
BraLoD said:

No. You need some LoD in your pick up lines.

I'll play it when a current gen one launches.

Thats a cruel way to treat your significant other. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Sure why not?

TheLegendaryWolf said:
I guess...? I wouldn't put my hopes up on it but you never know, it has happened irl to some people.

Statistical anomaly. But sure, it can happen.

HintHRO said:
Love is stupid. Fuck so many girls till your dick falls of.

This guy gets it...

Back to the OP, I mean I guess so?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

eva01beserk said:

Assuming your straight, theres like 5 girls on any given gaming forum. Sooo.....

I suggest you hurry and make your move, scratch that, you might already be to late.

Dont feel bad though, I would bet good money that most of us have a crush here. Specially since we do a vgchartz most attractive user contest every year. 

Sure. I think it's more difficult to foster here than it is IRL. Quite certain of that. I know people here have hooked up. At least one fairly long term relationship started here. I would never flirt with anybody on a gaming forum though, so there is a fair amount of conjecture in my opinion.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."