By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Ocean 4...which system(s) do you think the game will be released on?

ps3, even though i want it on the wii

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

I think your safe with the PS3. I would think it would be PS3/360 or PS3 exclusive.

DS if they're smart.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

wii, biggest japan user base

Definitely PS3, decent chance 360. Wii is unlikely.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

Neos,that´d be true,but I hope they let "the big boys" (in this case,home systems) have it this time...handhelds already get plenty of rpg love nowadays.

I hope PS3 or Wii. I own Star Ocean: TTEoT, and completed it. The story was very generic, but it still had a good feel, the combat was great, and I had a good time with the game overall.

I would like to play the next game in the series. Perferrably on a home console, but I'd take a DS release.

I hope it does not release exclusively on the 360 or PSP, because then I would probably miss out on it.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

PlayStation 3?

Or Wii.

kingofwale said:
iclim4 said:

Xbox360, It's the only console I can see who can greatly benifit from this tactic.
Or maybe SE is doing it on purpose in an attempt to be moneyhatted. =l

I see absolutely no benefit for SE to have a proven franchise on xbox360 exclusively.

I'm going with PS3 

If SE was moneyhatted by MS, then this tactic would help maximize sales.
This method can hype and possibly persuade people who didn't own 360s to buy the system and the game more effectively, rather than just telling them that the game is coming out for the xbox360. The Xbox360 is, in fact, virtually dead in Japan so most people would just dismiss the game if they were told that the game was coming out on the 360 without getting hyped.

Also, Sony was already showing "FFXIII for the PS3" TV comercials a year ago, why the complete change in tactics for SO4?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

S0 4 means = So Obvious for...PS3 ;)

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k