By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - AC Origins SCREENSHOTS

I've got this on PS4 pro it really does look nice

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I hope the next one is set in Ancient Iran - the main character could even be of Royal lineage!

Gizza job Ubisoft.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

John2290 said:
The game looks great in screens but it lacks something when in motion, especially the characters and there VA. It's the thing putting me off AC the most since Jacab and Evie, they just can't seem to get that spark they had with two and the feel like these games are made on a factory line just keeps intensifying every sequel. It kills me too because the games had sooo much potential in the Desmond days and then they just killed it all so they could anually franchise it like the action equivelent of a sports game, they do just enough and nothing more.

They are definitely going for the open world WOW factor instead of the internal Whoa factor like the old AC games. It's no doubt being transformed into something that can reach a larger audience. The stealth is really diminished in this game and is more combat focused. While I liked the old style AC games, I do also like the type of game it's become now. More stealth and more story driven would be great, but I understand the reasoning behind it. It would have been nice if they kept the main AC franchise as it was and either branched off from that with Origins as a separate genre of the series, or just came up with a whole new title and story. That's a lot more work though and way more risk.