By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Analyzing Nintendo's yearly output over the last 22 years, shows they create 2.7 quality exclusives per year.

zorg1000 said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

-_- Yes. Let me go and edit the OP once again.... 

Wait, games not interally developed arent part of the list?

Mario Tennis/Golf are by Camelot

F-Zero GX is by Sega

Kirby Epic Yarn is by Good-Feel

Sin & Punishment is by Treasure

Punch-Out is by Next Level Games

None of those are Nintendo owned studios.

Subsidized studios are fine. Bayonetta 2 was published by Nintendo, but as far as I know, they didn't specifically hire Platinum to make the game. Camelot on the other hand has been making games almost exclusively for Nintendo for many years. Anyway, if Nintendo is willing to pay a company money in order to make an exclusive that would count, since I'm including 2nd party games. 

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 24 June 2018

Around the Network

Might not sound like much, but Im guessing its way more than any other publisher during the same timeframe.

You are also ignoring close to 100 games from handheld consoles ... for whatever reason.

Yeah, whatshisface has a point. You can't have Wii Sports Resort and not Wii Sports. I know you have a whole system in place, but surely common sense should come in to play.
I honestly don't think either should be considered quality exclusives, so I'd just remove Sports Resort.
I'd also add Mario Tennis Aces since you had past games and this one seems close enough. It's not a total bomb like past games, and it should improve over time with updates.

"I'm sure we'll see all the usual handheld franchises like Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, and Poke'mon, but beyond that I have no clue."
If you know those will be on the system, then why not at least add all the games from those franchises?