By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: When Will The Last Of Us Part 2 Release?

Just a thought:

TLOU came out on Fathers Day (Joel)
Left Behind came out on Valentines Day (Ellie/Riley)
TLOU2 comes out on ....
Mmmmm ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I think it will be a PS5 launch title.

Bristow9091 said:

11th October 2019. National Coming Out Day, since apparently so many people weren't aware Ellie is gay, lol. 

But honestly, I don't really mind as long as it's not TOO far away, I sort of get the feeling both The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima could be 2020 titles, but I'd love them to release  next year! :P 

LOL ... but seriously, please don't ... 

The PS5 Exists. 

Bristow9091 said:

11th October 2019. National Coming Out Day, since apparently so many people weren't aware Ellie is gay, lol. 

But honestly, I don't really mind as long as it's not TOO far away, I sort of get the feeling both The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima could be 2020 titles, but I'd love them to release  next year! :P 

Yup either then or Pride Month (June)

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

It will definitely release on early 2020, close enough to the PS5 reveal/release.

Around the Network

October 2019.

Does nobody else think Mother's Day seems to obvious choice considering the implications I've posted in the OP?!

The PS5 Exists. 

maybe holiday 2019, but normally sony doesn't release first party games in this period

GribbleGrunger said:
Does nobody else think Mother's Day seems to obvious choice considering the implications I've posted in the OP?!

I don't know the significance of that comic book, so not right now I don't. 

June 2019 would be a good release window.

First half of 2020, I think Sony would of told us it was 2019 at E3 if it is coming out in 2019.