By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who hasn't played many Nintendo games?

As someone who have always played on different platforms (including Sega at the time) overall I think Nintendo is my favourite "big" publisher/developer and that's basically beacuse I think they are the most skilled at game design - and with that I mean core gameplay loop, game feel and level design.

That said I think they have some great issues as well: mainly too often their games lack ambition, too often they're afraid to challange the player, plus some of their commercial policies are dumb and stubborn.

Around the Network

I only play Fire Emblem and Xenoblade. I'm not interested in most Nintendo franchises because they seem a lot too childish to me now.
There are other reasons, but I'd rather not state them. Acevil is watching me...

Nothing Nintendo has grabbed my interest after the N64. Their policies and focus on casuals is not my thing i guess.

ryuzaki57 said:
I only play Fire Emblem and Xenoblade. I'm not interested in most Nintendo franchises because they seem a lot too childish to me now.
There are other reasons, but I'd rather not state them. Acevil is watching me...

I can't tell about Xenoblade, but the way Fire Emblem represents themes like firendship and romance looks pretty chidish to me. Was that not a problem for you?