By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wait what? Mario Tennis Aces looks like it's going to be an amazing game?

mZuzek said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

interesting usually implies new intrigue, not recycled content

Ah, sorry. I thought you had a brain.

(edit: worth the ban.)

personal insult, over a comment which is  true?

Around the Network

Yeah, I was mildly curious about the reveal trailer, and the demo cleared all of my doubts.

Last edited by Moren - on 17 June 2018

Mr.GameCrazy said:

I think you meant Mario Power Tennis. Toadstool Tour is  a Mario Golf game, not a Mario Tennis game.

Was gonna make this thread about the Mario Golf series too, but decided to focus just on the Tennis series. Camelot makes both of them. Forgot to edit that part. 

Cerebralbore101 said:
Slarvax said:
You didnt try the demo? It's amazing.

Nope. Is it still up? 

Nah, it was only available for a weekend.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I am also very impressed in how good it looks. I was thinking about getting it later but with my Amazon Prime discount, it is cheaper to get the game at launch than a month later. Mostly because Nintendo games take so long to go down in price that I am basically penalized for not getting it day one.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Sorry, I assumed you were capable of basic sarcasm interpreting skills. 

Only works with people. And by "people", I mean having an avatar.

Wait! I have the perfect avatar for him! 

Also, I'm tired of that Rocky Raccoon avatar of yours. So here you go...

mZuzek said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Also, I'm tired of that Rocky Raccoon avatar of yours.

When did I ever have a Beatles-related avatar?

You've got some required reading to do... 

I'm actually surprised by how good and fun it looks. Especially coming off the last tennis game which was just boring imo

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
I'm actually surprised by how good and fun it looks. Especially coming off the last tennis game which was just boring imo

That's pretty generous of you. According to gamerankings it was one of the worst games to have Mario's name on it ever created. 

http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html?site=&cat=0&year=0&numrev=1&sort=1&letter=&search=mario

Edit: Mario Party, and Tennis have been dragged through the mud, by Nintendo, for long enough. :P

mZuzek said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

You've got some required reading to do... 

Not the point... well, maybe partially the point.

The point is you called him "Rocky Raccoon".

Because that's his regular name. Spiderman is Peter Parker, and Rocket Racoon is Rocky Raccoon.