By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Arc System Works announces Kill la Kill the Game

https://gematsu.com/2018/06/arc-system-works-announces-kill-la-kill-the-game

Arc System works has unveil a new games and it's battle action games based on a surprisingly a  popular anime Kill La Kill. The games are co develop with Aplus games developer who made Little Witch Academia : Chamber of Time  games for PS4 and PC. 

More info will be announced at Anime Expo 2018 in 5 July and 8 July in L.A 

These are some in game pic

And some Japanese TV Spots announcement 

I hope we will get another news sooner or a more info , and more in game video gameplay 

But i am hyped, but i just hope some studios make Guren Lagan games and not just a character in Super Robot Wars.

Around the Network

Any word on pkatforms?

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Wow... They’re licensing a game, but don’t want to make a new season?.. I guess it’s hard to figure out where the story would go, but still... I loved this show and wish there was more than the very little we got lol

I imagine this would be like a BlazeBlue style fighting game.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:
Wow... They’re licensing a game, but don’t want to make a new season?.. I guess it’s hard to figure out where the story would go, but still... I loved this show and wish there was more than the very little we got lol

I imagine this would be like a BlazeBlue style fighting game.

Studio Trigger has been workong on an anime named Promare at some level of production for 5 years. It's supposed to be the next Gurren Lagann and Kill , with Director Hiroyuki Imaishi and Scriptwriter Kazuki Nakashima collaborating again and taking the helm like they did for GL and KLK

I won't bother with it if it's a fighter.

Around the Network

Great... ANOTHER anime arena fighter. They're just blatant cash grabs.

Fuck the setting and the tone of the anime, right? Lets just make them all bland arena fighters that play the same so we can cash in on simple minded anime fans.

Where's Persona 5 Arena, Arc?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Mystro-Sama said:
Great... ANOTHER anime arena fighter. They're just blatant cash grabs.

Fuck the setting and the tone of the anime, right? Lets just make them all bland arena fighters that play the same so we can cash in on simple minded anime fans.

I mean ... Arena fighter isn't something that's like the antithesis of Kill La Kill. There's literally arena battles in the show. 

I do agree that a different genre would be more original, however.

Hoping for a beat 'em up...

So, another fighting game?