By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Sony's 1st Party Masterclass [Digital Foundry]

GribbleGrunger said:

Give this guy some love and subscribe. For me, he's far less robotic than DF and digs much deeper into the tech. 

But you linked DF.

Do you mean NX Gamer? He also does a lot of indepth videos and fits your description completely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRiYj7YW24A

Around the Network

I definitely won't be buying Spider-Man at launch. I Haven't liked the last 3 or 4 S.M. games that i've tried. I'll still try it at some point though, just to see if i like this one or not. TLOU 2, is a no brainer for me though. It's one of the very few games that i played through more than once, and loved it as much on the extra playthroughs.

KazumaKiryu said:

Sony has made much higher production costs and more effort for video games than Microsoft and Nintendo. That's why we love the PS4 so much. I'm really impressed that Sony releases so many incridible games. It's a great time to be a gamer :)

for better or worse their games do cost a lot to make.

Areaz32 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Give this guy some love and subscribe. For me, he's far less robotic than DF and digs much deeper into the tech. 

But you linked DF.

Do you mean NX Gamer? He also does a lot of indepth videos and fits your description completely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRiYj7YW24A

Yeah, my mistake. During the time between posting an editing I'd watched NX Gamer and got confused. 

The PS5 Exists. 

KazumaKiryu said:

Sony has made much higher production costs and more effort for video games than Microsoft and Nintendo. That's why we love the PS4 so much. I'm really impressed that Sony releases so many incridible games. It's a great time to be a gamer :)

I remember the first year of this generation and all that people saying that it stinks. Many complaining about too many remasters, media saying iPhone would kill consoles, 3DS dying, Wii U a disgrace.

But now we can see that this generation truly rocks. Great time to be a gamer indeed. Specially on PS4.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:
KBG29 said:
Sony is the bench mark in game development. They are one by one, going through each genre, and redefining the expectations for Gameplay, Story Telling, Graphics, Animations, and Overall Polish/Presentation. Meanwhile they are also laying the foundation for the next major leap in interactive entertainment with VR.

SIEWWS is the ultimate example of team work and collaboration.

Very nicely said :) The Sony-studios are working really great together. Especially great is that Sony supports the studios financially so great. Strong examples are: Ghost of Tsushima, Spiderman, Death Stranding, The Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn, Detroit Become Human and God of War. Overall, the PS4 will be the best GAMES console for me, with the PS2.

It's crazy I don't even want to game on console anymore but I'd be an idiot to get rid of my PS4 with all the great story driven games they release. Horizon Zero Dawn still blows me away.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
asqarkabab said:

The Girl who is dancing and kissing ellie has a hideous nose i dont know what was the intention to design that nose

I think they're trying to make the people, even the love interests, look like actual people. 

If so Ellie has bad taste with choosing her girlfriend

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

asqarkabab said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

I think they're trying to make the people, even the love interests, look like actual people. 

If so Ellie has bad taste with choosing her girlfriend

Are we really going out of our way to criticize whom people like an a post-apocalyptic world. Because of all things to worry about, which girlfriend out of the sure abundance of lesbians is worth a second thought.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

asqarkabab said:

The Girl who is dancing and kissing ellie has a hideous nose i dont know what was the intention to design that nose

Stereotype gone too far, I guess.

Apparently, Dina (girl in question) is Jewish.

https://mashable.com/2018/06/14/the-last-of-us-part-2-fan-theory-confirmed/#qo2Vyxl7Naqp

So true @ 0D0.
I think so too.