Forums - Nintendo Discussion - E3 2018 eShop Sale Live (Zelda Botw & More!)

Chorlin said:
Time to buy FE: Echoes

Good choice !

Anywoo, my hesitation goes to Zelda (getting my Switch version someday) and Golf Story ...

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Kinda weird how expensive Fire Emblem Warriors is in proportion to BOTW, I guess they still have to make more money back on that one

Mar1217 said:
Chorlin said:
Time to buy FE: Echoes

Good choice !

Anywoo, my hesitation goes to Zelda (getting my Switch version someday) and Golf Story ...

Golf Story is very good.

Everyone, if you haven't already make yourself a favour and buy Metroid: Samus Returns

if Southpark was 50% off i would've bought.still holding out

Around the Network

Well glad I waited. Got Mario and Rabbids gold edition for only $47.something. Whatever it was with tax.

But that is nice savings. On day one it would have cost me $59.99 + $19.99 or $79.98 plus tax. I think it said 45% off.

I will gladly take that. Tempted to finally get xenovers 2. I downloaded the Xenoverse 1 pack when it was in the free month time, just need xenoverse 2 to play it, lol. It only like 25 or something i see.

Does anyone know if Golf Story is permanent exclusive to Switch or not? I will pick it up now if that is the case.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
Does anyone know if Golf Story is permanent exclusive to Switch or not? I will pick it up now if that is the case.

Well, if you want to wait for a physical release in September at Limited Run Games, it's also an option :P

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

flashfire926 said:

Nothing official about being exclusive as far as I'm aware, but I don't think a port to other consoles (or even PC) has ever been mentioned. The dev team is super small, literally like 5 people, so the chances of coming out to other platforms without a publisher might be small.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Only thing I'm interested that I don't already own is Fire Emblem: Warriors, but it's still a little bit expensive. Only other Warriors game I've ever played was Hyrule Warriors, and while I enjoyed it, it didn't keep my interest for a very long time.
$30 would be a good sweet spot, but sadly not yet.

Nintendo and PC gamer