By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Wii - Time Trials! Compare times to other VGCharts-users!

yeah duhuh^^ look my ds peach garden time^^

Around the Network

W0000T! I think my Snowboard Cross record is better than all posted. I'll get it in a second.

Edit: DAMNIT! I'm behind. A few tens of a second. I'll post it when I've beaten you.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Dk Snowboard Cross:

02:16:046

Hurray. I've beaten the champ :P

Sorry for being provocative. And a bit childish...

Other best times:

Luigi Circuit. 01:23:087

Moo Moo: 01:36:296

Mushroom Gorge: 02:00:573

Toad's Factory: 02:17:143

Mario Circuit: 01:33:604

Coconut Mall: 02:23:091

Wario's Gold Mine: 02:15:394

Bold = records

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Update in records coming up in a few moments! (Only includes times i can see on my Wii, which is as of now, everyone that send me a PM with their friendcode!)

THE NETHERLANDS

@Rol: Did you receive the Mushroom Gorge ghost i sent you the other day?

@Rock on: Yes, they do and the times can be improved, but not because of shortcuts for two reasons; the shortcuts are already in those times and (the most obvious) shortcuts are rarely the fastest way to drive the tracks.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
StarcraftManiac said:
Update in records coming up in a few moments! (Only includes times i can see on my Wii, which is as of now, everyone that send me a PM with their friendcode!)

Apparently it takes some hours or perhaps a day until you can see the most recent times. I've improved some of my times today and if you would include them, I would have a clean sweep.

Luigi: 1:15:815
Mushroom: 1:55:686
DK: 2:11:773
Wario: 2:07:674
Dry Dry: 2:12:490
Yoshi: 1:07:884
Peach: 2:20:674

@bdbdbd

Yes, I have received your ghost, but I didn't race against it.

I'll update again in a few days (2-3)... Then i''ll add them, i can't do it now because i have to go!... But again, only the times i can see on my Wii!... So just wait a few hours/days ok?!

THE NETHERLANDS

Can we please include second places if Rol has the best times on every circuit?
Or just mention that Rol has all the best times and only write down the second one?
BTW. Rolf = Mariokartslaaf on VGChartz.

RolStoppable said:
StarcraftManiac said:

Apparently it takes some hours or perhaps a day until you can see the most recent times. I've improved some of my times today and if you would include them, I would have a clean sweep.

Luigi: 1:15:815
Mushroom: 1:55:686
DK: 2:11:773
Wario: 2:07:674
Dry Dry: 2:12:490
Yoshi: 1:07:884
Peach: 2:20:674

@bdbdbd

Yes, I have received your ghost, but I didn't race against it.

I was just asking if you had received it. The reason i send it was to test the system and of course to show that i beat your time. Although my current best is better than the ghost, it looks like i have to play a little bit more to beat your new best.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

BengaBenga said:
Can we please include second places if Rol has the best times on every circuit?
Or just mention that Rol has all the best times and only write down the second one?
BTW. Rolf = Mariokartslaaf on VGChartz.

Yes, good idea! I'll include runner-ups!... But eehrm, that takes some time because ill have to write down all the data! You can expect runner-ups tomorrow!

Check back somewhere around 18.00 GMT tomorrow to see the runner-ups!

And yes, i know Rolf is Mariokartslaaf! But Mariokartslaaf also is Kirby007... So i had a chat with RolStoppable, and we decided that we'd keep his name just 'Rolf'!

THE NETHERLANDS

I just beatet rol(un)stobable maple tree time just by some milli seconds, with room to improve ;)