4 15 7.94%

5 25 13.23%

6 36 19.05%

7 38 20.11%

8 34 17.99%

9 8 4.23%

10 8 4.23%

Total:189

They knew this was very going to air very late in Europe and they still decided to waste time. I have no patience with being jerked around at 3AM, so 2/10.

Edit: From a game-perspective Spider-Man and Resident Evil looks absolutely awesome and Ghost of Tsushima looks really interesting. Last of Us is more Last of Us, and for me the first one isn't the masterpiece everybody calls it, i find the game good. I don't get Death Stranding

Last edited by melbye - on 12 June 2018

Around the Network

4/10. Im super dissapointed cause I was really expecting a show here. We didnt get any release dates and we pretty much only saw gameplay of games we knew existed. No new games except RE2 that are of interest to me. For me right now it´s been

Microsoft
Bethesda
Ubisoft
Sony

Square Enix and EA are just the lowest of the low flat out 1´s

8/10

Showed off several really good games like Spiderman, Ghosts of Tsushima and The Last of Us 2.  I especially liked seeing all of the gameplay footage for these games.  They did have that major pause after TLoU2 at the beginning, but after that it was pretty solid.  I may just be rating them high, because Microsoft was so terrible by comparison though.  After I see Nintendo's presentation I may rate Sony lower.

I rated it a 7/10.
Was as good as the Mircosoft presentation to me, mainly because I enjoyed the games shown more. They fumbled the presentation abit at the start though.

Winner of E3? = Ubisoft imo.
Ubisoft > Microsoft = Sony > Bethesda > Square > EA

I give 8 ,not much but emphasis on quality over quantity.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

Again, we are talking about MM games. Even VGC has the game close to 3m without digital 

Woops, my bad ^^ I actually didn't see there was a PS3 version too. So it comes down to 2.7M approx ...

Which is still lower than the 2nd game.

Is it though? Reports of digital in this generation are getting close to 50/50. The end of last gen the reports were 35/65. 2011 it was like 20%

It was horribly paced and Death Stranding gameplay reveal was a big dissapointment to me.Having said that, they showed a lot of games that I am really looking foward to play.

7.8 out of 10

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

7/10

The presentation itself was unique, but didn't really work imo. Their games had a good showing though. Im excited for several of the announcements made. Especially TLOU2, DS, RE2R and Nioh 2.

It was a good show with a lot of ambience, gameplay to 4 fantastic games (even if we don't know what is Death Strange yet). But considering we already knew about everything since last year it wasn't surprising. I'll give it a 7, and unless Nintendo knocks it out of the park it will be hard to take out the victory from MS (yes we know it's only 1 new studio and 1 multiplat with the other 3 already doing 2nd party for MS).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Format = 0
Games = 10