5 25 13.23%

6 36 19.05%

7 38 20.11%

8 34 17.99%

9 8 4.23%

10 8 4.23%

Total:189
Maxosaurus-rex said:
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-17-the-rise-of-sackboy-the-mascot-playstation-has-been-searching-for

8.5m between 3 games in 2012s. 1 being a psp game. We know how SW sales of those were.

Sales do not equal quality. And even if it does, that doesn't automatically mean Dreams is going to be good. I would like it to do be, but practice some healthy discretion.

Around the Network
Medisti said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-17-the-rise-of-sackboy-the-mascot-playstation-has-been-searching-for

8.5m between 3 games in 2012s. 1 being a psp game. We know how SW sales of those were.

Sales do not equal quality. And even if it does, that doesn't automatically mean Dreams is going to be good. I would like it to do be, but practice some healthy discretion.

Okay, you just need to step back and quit now. LBP AND LBP2 90+ on meta critic. 8.5m sales in 2012 and 60m store purchases. 

Maxosaurus-rex said:
Medisti said:

Okay, you just need to step back and quit now. LBP AND LBP2 90+ on meta critic. 8.5m sales in 2012 and 60m store purchases. 

Again, because previous games they made were well-received does not mean this one will be. I'm not going to assume it'll be amazing before people have really gotten a chance to play it in depth.

Medisti said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

Again, because previous games they made were well-received does not mean this one will be. I'm not going to assume it'll be amazing before people have really gotten a chance to play it in depth.

People have. And loved it. Seriously, stop. 

3/10, I always have higher expectations for Sony, even if we get a brand new announcement that could be far away. But what we got was

PS4:
Nioh 2- 3rd person, awesome, no gameplay, could be awhile, basically is the entirety of the 3/10
Last of us 2- 3rd person but ND, credit goes to playstation experience of 2016, no release date
Ghosts of Tsushima- 3rd person but potential awesome, credit to E3 2017, no release date
Death Stranding- 3rd person  but Kojima, credit to E3 2016, no release date
Days Gone- 3rd person but idk, credit to E3 2016, got a release date
Spiderman- 3rd person but superpowers, credit to E3 2016, had a release date

As well as the stupid intermission at the start, makes for a poor E3, especially compared to 2016.

KH3 trailer was also pretty good. RE2 is meh for me, but still it's something. Others I really don't care about that much. I wanted more JRPG, platformer, racing, strategy, FPS, anything really etc.

Around the Network

I honestly think this one would be a solid 5/10 for me.

It had 3 games I'm interested in, the rest was a boring, badly executed and uninspired presentation. To top that, almost no games had release dates, so it looks like we're buying dreams again. I'm honestly tired of seeing games that are so far away from release. I mean, Death Stranding was announced 2 years ago and seems to still be years away from release. Same for TLoU 2, and so on.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Medisti said:
Pavolink said:

I was talking about first party.

Third party the have a very packed Q1.

So was I. I'm not sure what the miscommunication is. Sony's first party line-up for the rest of 2018 is looking to be one of the weakest since Nintendo's in 2016.

are you new or are u just ignorant?? when was the last time sony released anything in fall?? last game was LBP3 in 2014 after that it was TLG which was delayed! This gen Sony has been actively trying to avoid fall, simple as that. Also all of their first party has just delivered their game except for Sony bend, hope u do know that games are not made within a year. But so Far this year has been far better than whatever nintendo and MS has put out. 

Like I said before in another thread. Sony conference was lazy but effective. I judge it by the exclusives not multiplats.
7/10, because I want 4 exclusives.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Mar1217 said:
Medisti said:

Also, he just pulled a fast one by omitting LBP3, which is the lowest selling mainline game at 2M and worse reviewed at 79 Meta .... 

We are talking about Media Molecule. Not some studio who released a buggy sequel at the end of a generation that's not even first party.

Also, no clue where you got your sales figures from but they aren't right 

Last edited by Maxosaurus-rex - on 12 June 2018

Maxosaurus-rex said:
Mar1217 said:

Also, he just pulled a fast one by omitting LBP3, which is the lowest selling mainline game at 2M and worse reviewed at 79 Meta .... 

We are talking about Media Molecule. Not some studio who released a buggy sequel at the end of a generation that's not even first party.

Also, no clue where you got your sales figures from but they aren't right 

same studio making crackdown 3