5 3 6.67%

4 1 2.22%

3 3 6.67%

2 1 2.22%

1 0 0%

Total:45
Alara317 said:
JRPGfan said:

So far its been better imo.... as long as they dont fumble the ball, this could end up beating the MS presentation.

Only because people hold Microsoft to a higher standard and they are judged based on how good it is for the platform instead of how good the presentation was. 

I don't think Sony or Nintendo will best the sheer volume and quality of what Microsoft showed, and I'm both a Sony and Nintendo fangirl. Sure, I still don't care about owning an Xbox One (I have one, but it gets no use), but the games showed on their stage got me super pumped. 

In the end though all it came down to was Halo,gears,forza + battletoads,tunic,sessions.
There wasnt really any big "wow" moment that was something exclusive or unexpected with the MS presentation.

Ubisoft E3 wows and surprises, and has more "charm" than the MS presentation had.

So far its just better overall, it has nothing to do with "ms being held to higher standards".

Around the Network
TallSilhouette said:
Lol these hot mics...

I thought it was all in my mind lol. Heard a guy yawning earlier. 

what is this? expansion? cross over? Mario x Rabbits + Donkey Kong Adventures ?

JRPGfan said:
what is this? expansion? cross over? Mario x Rabbits + Donkey Kong Adventures ?

The promised expansion dlc that I already paid for.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

AC black flags but only the ship battles.

Around the Network

More interested in this than Sea of Thieves.

TallSilhouette said:
More interested in this than Sea of Thieves.

Sea of theives with better graphics, story and actual content in it.

RIP Sea of Thieves

You can actually customise your ship here, and possibly have more then one.

I dig the visual presentation of the game. But sailing is definetely not made taste. Already hated it in Windwaker and Black Flag. :/

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

this legit makes sea of theives look silly.