7 14 31.11%

6 5 11.11%

5 3 6.67%

4 1 2.22%

3 3 6.67%

2 1 2.22%

1 0 0%

Total:45

Decent so far. Not as good as Microsoft, though.

Around the Network
celador said:
i swear game devs really struggle with animating children running, always looks off

Haha, thought the same. But nevertheless, I'll be playing it day one. Looks promising. Hopefully they learned how to do the endgame from their mistakes with 1. The campaign was still very good.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Alara317 said:

So far its been better imo.... as long as they dont fumble the ball, this could end up beating the MS presentation.

Ohh Raids.

Raids holy shit!

And free DLC!

Ubisoft doing well

Around the Network

Free expansions too.

Free content update in the first year. Nice!

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Wow they plan on selling the game, and then supporting it with atleast 3 dlc semi expansions, that will be free.
The raids sounds intresting too.

JRPGfan said:
Alara317 said:

So far its been better imo.... as long as they dont fumble the ball, this could end up beating the MS presentation.

Only because people hold Microsoft to a higher standard and they are judged based on how good it is for the platform instead of how good the presentation was. 

I don't think Sony or Nintendo will best the sheer volume and quality of what Microsoft showed, and I'm both a Sony and Nintendo fangirl. Sure, I still don't care about owning an Xbox One (I have one, but it gets no use), but the games showed on their stage got me super pumped. 

Lol these hot mics...