7 9 10.84%

6 13 15.66%

5 15 18.07%

4 7 8.43%

3 17 20.48%

2 11 13.25%

1 8 9.64%

Total:83

A nothingburger that showed nothing new. At least they didn't say anything to piss anyone off.

Meh/10

Around the Network

wasn't that bad, maybe what i was missing is an announcement of a new jrpg like a ff spin-off or somdthing in that direction

A FF7 remake trailer would have been great but I didn't really expect it to appear. But what Im surprised at is that they didn't shown anything about Left Alive, footage of the new FF 15 DLC, or even another teaser for their Avengers game.

3/10

Hardly anything new was shown, and when it was it was a few seconds of it. Same recycled trailers from other conferences, it was just awful. They showed SOtTR too long for my taste, had some silly trailer fro Dragon Quest with that awful MIDI music when it's fully orchestrated already, showed 3 seconds of Octopath, the same KH3 trailer from Xbox Conference...they ended on that. FFVII remake isn't coming until PS5 at this rate. They showed Life is Tumblr again,...

The games themselves are quality, but nothing surprising was shown. I guess maybe Nintendo and Sony stole or bought Square's surprises for their shows? We'll see.

Positives:
The 2 minutes or so of video used for the 2 new exclusives

Negatives:
Everything else

4/10

Around the Network

As a Nintendo console owner, I was very stoked at the beginning of the Nier Automata trailer. I thought for sure that it was going to be coming to Switch as well.

1doesnotsimply

FarleyMcFirefly said:
As a Nintendo console owner, I was very stoked at the beginning of the Nier Automata trailer. I thought for sure that it was going to be coming to Switch as well.

It makes more sense to come to Switch, and it definitely could happen. But I don't think it will happen. 

Was there 2 new IPs that were console exclusive to PS4? Seemed weird.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Bandorr said:
FarleyMcFirefly said:

Why? What part of it made you think it was actually coming to the Switch?

Just because it was at the SE conference?

Because of the gamexplain E3 predictions. Some ramblings about how Nier would go well with Switch.

1doesnotsimply

Mess at them recycling the KH3 trailer from the xbox conference, just with a few new scenes, and the same lack of sound effects.