By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Platinum Games - Babylon's Fall (PS4,Steam)

the next big PS4-Game by Platinum Games, yeah!

Around the Network

The last time Square and Platinum worked together they did rather well.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Which genre is it - what do you think ?

It will be fun to see xbox fans saying "it's not exclusive, it's timed, it' coming to xbox". Well, i hope this one is good, like Nier automata.

Excited to hear about the team behind it? We know that Kamiya isn't working on it, so hopefully Taro or Saito is.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:

the next big PS4-Game by Platinum Games, yeah!

uuh, it's being developed for PC as well...

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

shikamaru317 said:
Eh, does not look very good to me.

I am interested, but so long as it is not another Souls clone and that Platinum do not screw up the PC port like they did with NA. Since this is Square Enix, they better not leave it to die like they also did NA. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

KazumaKiryu said:
Which genre is it - what do you think ?

Pretty sure its a Single player RPG....  the setting, a lore leads me to believe so.

So the guy has magic hair? Hm.

As with anything Platinum, it's best to wait and see. The good news is that Kamiya isn't involved so the chances of it being something stupid are much reduced.

shikamaru317 said:
Chazore said:

I am interested, but so long as it is not another Souls clone and that Platinum do not screw up the PC port like they did with NA. Since this is Square Enix, they better not leave it to die like they also did NA. 

The artstyle (armor designs specifically) put a bad Dark Souls taste in my mouth. But maybe it will be totally different, we'll have to wait and see.

Hoping it'll be different. We don't need another souls trend chasing clone. There are people out there like myself who just want an RPG that doesn't copy from Souls.