By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Devil May Cry 5 Just Announced On The Xbox Stage.

Coming Spring 2019. 

Nero and Dante Are Back. 

Trailer https://youtu.be/KMSGj9Y2T9Q

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/06/10/e3-2018-announcing-devil-may-cry-5-coming-to-xbox-one-ps4-and-pc-in-spring-2019

The time has come! Get ready for the craziest, most stylish action game experience yet:

Announcing Devil May Cry 5!

Time to Kick Some Demon Ass

Years have passed since the events of Devil May Cry 4, and a lot has happened. Young demon hunter Nero has lost his Devil Bringer demon arm… but hey! He’s now heading his own branch of the demon-hunting business Devil May Cry. To make up for that lost arm, and keep his style rankings up, he’s enlisted the help of expert craftswoman Nico, a brand new character in the series, to lend a hand and build different types of prosthetic arms that unlock new badass combat abilities and devastating powers.

The Demonic Invasion Begins

A new demonic invasion has begun with the seeds of a demon tree being sown in Red Grave City. Now fully equipped with his trusty Red Queen and Blue Rose, and a new arsenal of rad robot hands thanks to his partner Nico, Nero must rise up to this new impossible task. With such insane amount of energy and destruction emanating from this surprise invasion, the stage is now set for the latest chapter of the “Sons of Sparda” saga.

Last edited by UltimateGamer1982 - on 10 June 2018

Around the Network

fuck yea.

TheGamingBrit should be happy I think...

Trailer didn't look so hot honestly.

Q1 2019 looks mega stacked

Though the environments don't look too good.

Around the Network
quickrick said:
Trailer didn't look so hot honestly.

I had the same thought. It looked rough. 

Hmm, I'm not convinced.

This game looked wierd as shit, they kinda kept the DMC vibes wich is exactly what ppl dind't want and threw classic Dante in there. I will probably like it, not sure the general public will.

Last edited by DakonBlackblade - on 10 June 2018

This neither looks nor feels like Devil May Cry.

twintail said:
Game looks fun but something about the vibe seems off.

The annoying girl, the music, and nero character model.