By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Detroit: Become Human Sells 1 Million In 2 Weeks

Kemono said:
Nioh level. It OK for company like MS, but for Sony's AAA game - awful.

Because obviously, Detroit sold 1 million copies and then hit a brick wall, unable to sell even one additional unit...

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
Kemono said:

Because obviously, Detroit sold 1 million copies and then hit a brick wall, unable to sell even one additional unit...

Some people, amirite? 

I'll be picking this up later this year. Though, I guess my sale doesn't count anymore.

CGI-Quality said:
Kemono said:

Yeah, I mean, look at Heavy Rain. Took 5 weeks to make its final sale...

Heavy Rain ended up doing 5.3m+ sales.....
Detroit should be fine imo.

"The report also notes that the budget on Detroit: Become Human is €30 million (~$36 million)...."

Its probably already profitable then, or really close to being so.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/01/heavy_rains_sales_reach_a_ridiculous_5_3_million_units

That makes me happy, hopefully it can keep them sales going.

FentonCrackshell said:
Pretty good numbers. Didn’t expect such a game to do these numbers. Especially since everybody and dey mama bought God Of War.

I bought GOW and Detroit :)

Around the Network

Epic sales. The good news just keeps on coming

planning to get it as soon I get back to my residence after vacation.

JRPGfan said:
CGI-Quality said:

Yeah, I mean, look at Heavy Rain. Took 5 weeks to make its final sale...

Heavy Rain ended up doing 5.3m+ sales.....
Detroit should be fine imo.

"The report also notes that the budget on Detroit: Become Human is €30 million (~$36 million)...."

Its probably already profitable then, or really close to being so.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/01/heavy_rains_sales_reach_a_ridiculous_5_3_million_units

Tha seens like a very controlled budget, Quantid Dream managed their money very well it seens I could swear the budget for this game was much higher than that. So this is a very big W for David Cage and his interactive storytelling, wich is great for me, I love games like this.

I’m glad it has started strong. Games like this doing well alow us to get a variety of quality games. I haven’t picked it up yet but definitely will in the next couple of months.

ZODIARKrebirth said:
good number for this game, and i think it could reach 1.5 by the end of the year

Wut, it sold 1 million in its first 2 weeks and you think it'll only manage 500k in its next 28(ish) weeks?