By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let me remind you all that Cyberpunk 2077 will be revealed today /

Most hyped e3 game for me

Around the Network

MS having TW3 marketing makes it more likely for CP to be on MS’s E3 stage, but it certainly doesn’t guarantee it. Marketing deals with companies and for franchises switch hands at times (e.g. EA, Ubisoft, Activision).

Ddin't know what i expected, but mind is blown

The Ghost in the Shell game we deserve.

The hype is real.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Still no gameplay and no release date.

Around the Network

I was expecting gameplay and details, having this as the closing to your E3 and it just being a 2 minutes in engine trailer is kind of a let down.

Just kind of a world overview trailer, I guess. Nothing there to really make me excited.

Not real enthused by the Generic Badass main character, either.

game looks amazing to me, but we need gameplay.

After so many years we still can't get any gameplay. What a disappointment. The best thing out of that conference was Sekiro. It should have ended it instead of Cyberpunk.

kinda sad all we got was a pure CGI movie trailer, and nothing even close to showing what gameplay would be or look like.