By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official EA Play 2018 E3 Thread. Rate the show.

Rate The Show Out of 10.

10 2 2.22%

9 0 0%

8 0 0%

7 5 5.56%

6 6 6.67%

5 9 10.00%

4 11 12.22%

3 13 14.44%

2 20 22.22%

1 24 26.67%

Total:90

Seriously wtf are people smoking over at EA the bar was ground and instead of picking it up to raise it from last year's disaster they've practically dug a tunnel underneath it to go even lower.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Any good Switch announcements?

Fifa 18 on Switch getting world cup update. That's it.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

RolStoppable said:

The are barely any announcements to begin with.

So disappointed by that Anthem trailer with no gameplay at all. Hope they’ll show more tomorrow at Microsoft.

RolStoppable said:

You could change your question to "any good announcements" and you'd get the exact same answer. Why do I watch EA every year lmao

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Peh said:

Fifa 18 on Switch getting world cup update. That's it.

Any bad Switch announcements?

FIFA 19.

Anyone else doesn’t feel anything for Anthem? It feels so soulless. Can’t put my finger on it.

What

The

Fuck

Is

This

Shit?

Seriously, this is absolutely atrocious. EA is so disconnected from players I'm shocked they even know what a videogame is.

Nobody wants to see a talk show about Anthem. Sports games are sports games. You got a host who doesn't know that jedi were killed between Episodes 3 and 4, they tried to double down on the whole 'player choice' nonsense and tried to foster goodwill because they give some of their astronomical profits to charity.

What the actual fuck did I just watch.

Before this conference I was in the middle of a lengthy rant about how we're in a new golden age of gaming despite bullshit like this, and EA just had to take the wind out of my sails.

Congratulations, EA, you ruined gaming.

Again.

Errorist76 said:
Anyone else doesn’t feel anything for Anthem? It feels so soulless. Can’t put my finger on it.

Same. I still don't know what the game is about even if they are just explaining it...

Ah, shit. Stream is breaking down.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

This explains why they needed her, she is one of the few who can host podcast talks.