By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Crackdown 3 will launch in February 2019

So it's up against Days Gone then:

"Our fans' response to the signature antics and explosive gameplay of "Crackdown 3" has been incredible. To ensure we deliver the experience they deserve, "Crackdown 3" will be launching in Feb 2019. We look forward to sharing more on "Crackdown 3" this Sunday during the Xbox E3 2018 briefing."

https://m.windowscentral.com/microsoft-crackdown-3-delayed-2019

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

That's a slippery slope. Might get delayed again, and even if it doesn't... MS is continuing to hype it up and then it'll end up as another mid-70 rated game.

Not that far into 2019. Looking forward to it.

Feb is a decent date for it, Better than throwing it out in October or early November to get forgotten through all the big third party titles arriving this year.

WoodenPints said:
Feb is a decent date for it, Better than throwing it out in October or early November to get forgotten through all the big third party titles arriving this year.

This.

Seems to make sense to put console exclusives away from the year end game dump by the 3rd parties.

It is near the end of the end....

Around the Network

So all that negative talk and it seems they’re just pushing it to February to avoid the monstrosity third party games coming this year, probablynsame thing Sony is doing to Days Gone.

Its a lot earlier than I thought, but I feel that it still might get delayed. Maybe they will announce exact release date on E3.

It will be interesting to see Days Gone vs Crackdown 3 at February, although completly different games. Still fun to see exclusives going head to head.

Well that is kinda disappointing but I'm thinking when Sumo Digital is done with the game it would be nice if they made a exclusive kart racer for the X1.

Looking forward to the Days Gone vs Crackdown 3 thread.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Huge news this. Can't wait