By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation E3 2018 Showcase Teaser Trailer [With Poll]

 

Which Of These Four Are You Most Excited To See?

The Last Of Us: Part 2 13 29.55%
 
Ghost Of Tsushima 12 27.27%
 
Spiderman 6 13.64%
 
Death Stranding 13 29.55%
 
Total:44
GribbleGrunger said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:
oh man, in some days we will know everything😉

Seriously, 4 incredible games with deep dives. I haven't been this excited for years. And hopefully the release date reveal in an hour will be Dreams. 

i have the feeling this e3 could be really on of the better shows, surprises included



Around the Network
ZODIARKrebirth said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Seriously, 4 incredible games with deep dives. I haven't been this excited for years. And hopefully the release date reveal in an hour will be Dreams. 

i have the feeling this e3 could be really on of the better shows, surprises included

Isn't it weird. If the show started with Ghost gamesplay, ended with TLOU2 gameplay, with the middle filled with the usual mix of smaller titles and multiplat deals, people would think that was a brilliant conference. And yet, we KNOW we're going to get deep dives of Ghost, TLOU2, Spiderman and Death Stranding with the middle filled with smaller titles and multiplat deals, yet some people are expressing disappointment. It is truly odd. 



 

The PS5 Exists. 


Diogo said:
For me, it's The last of us part 2. This will probably make me buy a PS4.

The PS4 has so many Masterpieces and fantastic Exclusives, enjoy now the games-heaven like the other player : ) The summer is long and the quality exclusives-list is big ; D

Love my Last of Us on PS4 < 3 Cant wait of the next game!

Currently, Detroit Become Human and God of War are my Game of the Years. Spiderman in september has a big chance too for this year with Red Dead Redemption 2. Also looking forward to the interviews with Hideo Kojima and Norman Reedus (Death Stranding, E3^^) = )



"Ghost of Tsushima" and "The Last of Us 2" are impressive for me as Gamer, i love them =)

GribbleGrunger said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

i have the feeling this e3 could be really on of the better shows, surprises included

Isn't it weird. If the show started with Ghost gamesplay, ended with TLOU2 gameplay, with the middle filled with the usual mix of smaller titles and multiplat deals, people would think that was a brilliant conference. And yet, we KNOW we're going to get deep dives of Ghost, TLOU2, Spiderman and Death Stranding with the middle filled with smaller titles and multiplat deals, yet some people are expressing disappointment. It is truly odd. 

yeah, don't understand, even only with this 4 big games it will already be a great show, but with release of kingdom hearts 3, new trailer of ffviir (i hope so), many multiplat games, and i think we will see for sure 2 unanounced games from sony, rumored resident evil 2 remake, devil may cry 5, fromsoftware game,...don't think it will be bad😉



ZODIARKrebirth said:

yeah, don't understand, even only with this 4 big games it will already be a great show, but with release of kingdom hearts 3, new trailer of ffviir (i hope so), many multiplat games, and i think we will see for sure 2 unanounced games from sony, rumored resident evil 2 remake, devil may cry 5, fromsoftware game,...don't think it will be bad😉

I'd be more than happy if it was just those 4 system sellers.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


Around the Network

Picked Spider-man since it actually has a release date.



Death Stranding followed closely by TLoU Pt. 2.



GribbleGrunger said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

yeah, don't understand, even only with this 4 big games it will already be a great show, but with release of kingdom hearts 3, new trailer of ffviir (i hope so), many multiplat games, and i think we will see for sure 2 unanounced games from sony, rumored resident evil 2 remake, devil may cry 5, fromsoftware game,...don't think it will be bad😉

I'd be more than happy if it was just those 4 system sellers.

most excited for ghost of tsushima, looks really amazing and has the chance to become a big ip for sony



ZODIARKrebirth said:
GribbleGrunger said:

I'd be more than happy if it was just those 4 system sellers.

most excited for ghost of tsushima, looks really amazing and has the chance to become a big ip for sony

I didn't know which to pick to be honest. I eventually picked TLOU2 because the first game is the greatest game ever made in my opinion (until Dreams drops, and then we'll see). My second choice was Ghost, so it was difficult because I'm also interested in seeing that too. The other two are not interesting me as much and since the comments about Death Stranding about multiplayer hit, it's dropped completely off my radar. Hate multiplayer with a passion. It's now about to ruin my second favourite game of all time, NMS.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


GribbleGrunger said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

most excited for ghost of tsushima, looks really amazing and has the chance to become a big ip for sony

I didn't know which to pick to be honest. I eventually picked TLOU2 because the first game is the greatest game ever made in my opinion (until Dreams drops, and then we'll see). My second choice was Ghost, so it was difficult because I'm also interested in seeing that too. The other two are not interesting me as much and since the comments about Death Stranding about multiplayer hit, it's dropped completely off my radar. Hate multiplayer with a passion. It's now about to ruin my second favourite game of all time, NMS.

can't tell much about death stranding, it's a bit hard to see about how the game works at the moment, but i think after e3 we could know more, but i like the style of ghost of tsushima, some new and refreshing, and knowing that with sucker punch is working one of the developer on it, makes me happy even more...😁