By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation E3 2018 Showcase Teaser Trailer [With Poll]

Which Of These Four Are You Most Excited To See?

The Last Of Us: Part 2 13 29.55%

Ghost Of Tsushima 12 27.27%

Spiderman 6 13.64%

Death Stranding 13 29.55%

Total:44
ZODIARKrebirth said:

can't tell much about death stranding, it's a bit hard to see about how the game works at the moment, but i think after e3 we could know more, but i like the style of ghost of tsushima, some new and refreshing, and knowing that with sucker punch is working one of the developer on it, makes me happy even more...😁

We certainly know it's going to be stunning graphically. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Voted for Tsushima.
TLoU may be the best game this gen as it was last gen (dat GoW tho) but Tsushima is really my kind of stuff.
Be it as good as Nioh and the PS4 will have beat the PS2.

GribbleGrunger said:

What is happening to the traffic on this site? That's the slowest response to a poll I've ever seen, and it's about E3 and 4 potential system sellers. 

It's the calm before the storm.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

I am more interested in Ghost of Tsushima simply because it could be the amazing Samurai (Big Budget) AAA game i have been wating for since the PS2 days, thats not to say that im not as interested in Death Stranding, (this is hard to put into words but essentially) knowing that its a Kojima game im sure im gonna love it so i dont really need to see much about it.

One thing I can say for sure. Sony really know how to build up the hype. I am excited to see their conference!

I am most excited about Spider-Man. Insomniac Games are my favorite developer and Spider-Man is in my top 10 favorite superheroes. 

Around the Network

The poll is quite even, good sign all games have their audience.

I am pretty keen to play all of these games, the only one I am not sure about is Death Stranding because I have no idea what it is about still.
Pretty keen on Ghosts of Tsushima as I like games that have history and lore, hopefully it will be like a Japanese God of War. I am optimistic it will release next year but wouldn't be surprised by a 2020 release since it is a new IP.

I feel like I've seen enough from Spiderman to know that I'm going to like it.

So I want to see more from Ghost of Tsushima.

didn't like it

I've already made up my mind to get all 4 of them, but I have to say I'm more excited for ghost of tsushima.