By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda Showcase @ E3 2018 Thread (Show over) Fallout 76 coming November 14th, Starfield and TES 6 announced, Wolfenstein: Youngblood coming 2019, and more.

That was cringe worthy up till the end. Ulgh

Around the Network

Well... Starfield and TES6 does soften the blow.

THERE IT IS!

Good pres, lots of games for all tastes.

About damn time.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I'm kinda surprised on how much Bethesda had for Nintendo Switch, even though they aren't really big games to note.

Eh, kind of a weak presentation really.

6 out of 10

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

OK! It's over.

I'm gonna be honest, i didn't like it. Alot of useless s**t. Starfield and TES6 were the apology for the terrible news. The future will be better than the present. Nothing on the evil within aswell...

6/10

o_O.Q said:
Wyrdness said:

Actually I'm sure he said you can play by yourself but the game itself is always online.

maybe i'm not understanding but i think his concern was other players, not the always online part

You will never be alone. It is always ONLINE, and you are thus on a server with people at all times. It won't be 100's or 1000's of people, but like 20 probably.

So yes, there is the chance that you get on a server with some dicks and they just keep nuking your base that you just want to build. 

6/10 for me. Some cool games were showed but DANG that presentation was akward. And what a boring way to present such big games at the end.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138