By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda Showcase @ E3 2018 Thread (Show over) Fallout 76 coming November 14th, Starfield and TES 6 announced, Wolfenstein: Youngblood coming 2019, and more.

o_O.Q said:
Sunstrider said:
Okay, I think I'll pass until they allow offline, don't like the idea of someone/people just randomly nukes my house for fun, no, not gonna get fallout till offline is allowed.

he stated explicitly from the beginning that you can opt to stay in single player

But did he mention it to be away from Online? If this singleplayer means that I have no interaction with other people at all, then this might be a buy for me.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Gotta say, Fallout fan (i aint one) got themselves a nice lil treat here.

o_O.Q said:
Sunstrider said:
Okay, I think I'll pass until they allow offline, don't like the idea of someone/people just randomly nukes my house for fun, no, not gonna get fallout till offline is allowed.

he stated explicitly from the beginning that you can opt to stay in single player

Actually I'm sure he said you can play by yourself but the game itself is always online.

Wyrdness said:
You don't want to be reading what ES fans are typing on social media right now if you're Todd.

Please post examples. I want Todd's head on a pike right now.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Wyrdness said:
o_O.Q said:

Actually I'm sure he said you can play by yourself but the game itself is always online.

Will there be a single player campaign with actual quests? I can stomach this always online crap, but god forbid if they remove the RPG elements even more so than they did in Fallout 4...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
Sunstrider said:
o_O.Q said:

But did he mention it to be away from Online? If this singleplayer means that I have no interaction with other people at all, then this might be a buy for me.

He said it was totally online. This means servers and this means they won't make a server for just one person. It's even worse than anthem cause it doesn't sound like it will have instances.

One more thing.....(at least I hope so)....

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Sunstrider said:
o_O.Q said:

i'm pretty sure that's what he said

TES 6

Wyrdness said:
o_O.Q said:

maybe i'm not understanding but i think his concern was other players, not the always online part