By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Sony PlayStation E3 2018 Thread

EspadaGrim said:
Kyuu said:
Almost forgot about Remedy's game. Is it exclusive?

Published by 505 so no.

Yeah Xbox is getting it as well. So a great spiritual successor to Quantum Break.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
jason1637 said:

Halo Infinite is XBO. Also missing Crackdown 3.

Overall MS announced 6 new exclusives 4 being first party ips and Sony 1 exclusives thats 2nd party. The games they already have were solid besides Ghosts and Death Stranding. TLOU2 and Spiderman look great for graphics and gameplay.

I forgot "Trover saves the universe" + "Concrete Genie" + "dreams" too.
*IF* Halo Infinity is a XB1 title, it ll be in 2020 or lateron.... like its really early in production.

Halo Infinity might be on X2, but so might Ghosts of Tsushima, Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding. I mean did any of those 3 get a single release YEAR?

It was fine. TLOU2 looks awesome. Death Stranding seems interesting to say the least. RE2 Remake and Nioh 2 is exciting. Nothing amazing, but not bad at all.

JRPGfan said:
jason1637 said:

Halo Infinite is XBO. Also missing Crackdown 3.

Overall MS announced 6 new exclusives 4 being first party ips and Sony 1 exclusives thats 2nd party. The games they already have were solid besides Ghosts and Death Stranding. TLOU2 and Spiderman look great for graphics and gameplay.

I forgot "Trover saves the universe" + "Concrete Genie" + "dreams" too.
*IF* Halo Infinity is a XB1 title, it ll be in 2020 or lateron.... like its really early in production.

Its been in devlopment for 2 and a half years and an insider on Era said it could ship late 2019 but it doesnt matter since we know its been announced for XBO and PC so as far as we know its coming to XBO. But this isnt a Halo thread so it doesnt really matter.

Did we get a release date for TLOU2?

Will complain here about closing my Knack 3 countdown thread =[
Good E3 though.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Do not forget that they have the Tokyo game show later. They will announce Japanese games for sure. They always do

Honestly, this E3 was boring.

I expected more from TLoU. Nothing like that explosive reveal it had on the PS3.

jason1637 said:
Wonder what Sony will show next year at this point. Its onvious they wont announce any new first party games this gen.

I will bet you they do. Remember TLOU, puppeteer and GT6

TLOU2 ...

I loved TLOU.

Oh, well, graphics were good in 2, I'll give them that. Now where's my pink hat? Perhaps that'll put me in the mood.

The PS5 Exists. 

DonFerrari said:
Will complain here about closing my Knack 3 countdown thread =[
Good E3 though.

Knack 2 would have turned a 7.5/10 show to a 10/10! E3 of dreams 2.0.