By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Sony PlayStation E3 2018 Thread

I thought that was a CGi trailer

Around the Network
loy310 said:
Sony gonna get flack for pulling a japface playing a glorifide flute. Boy this show is all messed up.

You hire the tallent thats best, or the one you like working most with.... that white dude might be the best suited man for the job.

combat needs polish

Zero pop-in in the background = not really PS4 in-game footage

Another Witcher III 2013 trailer for y'all.

Game looks beautiful but I think sales potential is low

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
pokoko said:
Why is this happening? Sony was killing it with the "games, games, games" format of the last few years. Now I've got it on mute?

My guess is that there are a few new people in charge at Sony, so they thought they would leave their staple on E3.  The problem is they are only thinking about how it is experienced at E3.  But, most people are streaming this at home, not getting the wonder of new stages live.

Yea, some artsy person thought this would be super clever and amazing. Doesn't realize that the 100 people in person being impressed means nothing ot the MILLIONS watching at home.

drkohler said:

This is not Sony, that is a preshow..

On second thought, this does seem to be a botched up attempt at creating some new form of "press conference"... Some ideas look good on paper, in reality somebody should have pulled the plug when they were testing this format.

Looks pretty. Combat looks like Ass creed 1

I feel bad for those who went travelled to the movie theaters to see this live lol...

Get mah Tenchu on!